Modern day - Slavery & RETROGRESSION

cool9

I am sure you have heard the retogression on all employment based green card priority dates. If not please check out the October visa bullitin on
immigration.com. What this means is if your I 485 is not approved by the end of this September, you will have to wait for another number of years. If you have not submitted I485 by the end of this September will not be able to file it until it comes to your priority date, which may be three years, four years or even more years later, in the mean time, you are stuck with the same employer, and you don't have EAD and AP privilieges. And this, my friends, is modern slavery. Please go to this link to support the fight

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=190093

Ask yourfriends and/or relatives a favor to fight for removing the retrogression. Please, please spread the word to anyone you know who are in the similar situation. Ifyou don't fight for it, who else??

PS: Picked the above literature from 6Park.com but have edited the content. The cause is still the same.

we basically need to mobilize support ..Please post this topic wheerver you can and make everybody aware of this. The more people we get the better it is. POST it in grocery shop, Sulekha, indian website, Indian gov website..anywhere you can imagine of..

Immigration definitley needs refining. Its human rights isue now as this is MODERN DAY SLAVERY...NOt only for people affected by retrogression even for people who will be appl;yign for GC adn who are currently on any work visa (Its EXPLOITATION for Money)