Mobile version of the forum is TERRIBLE!!

Do you like the new mobile version of this site?

• Total voters

njugunuts

Registered Users (C)
Hi Rajiv,

I am a regular contributor to the DV lottery forum and have been doing this just fine from either my computer or phone. However, I am now not able to post and read the forum entries easily. The mobile version of the forum is terrible: hard to navigate, gives me a loading error a lot of times and the link that is supposed to allow me to load the full site doesn't seem to work. I thought I was the only one experiencing this problem but quite a number of other contributors are expressing similar concerns.

Kindly sort this out and/or revert to the original format, and kindly let us know when this has bee sorted. Regards.

In fact, it's very alarming that you can no longer browse with ease using a mobile phone. I mostly use a phone to browse and it's tiredsome and tedious to do now. I'm appealing to the Admin to please do something about it. Peace! Benniit

Pls Rajiv, do something to this new mobile format, its like taking us back to the 14th century, the previous format was perfectly ok, however, i appreciate ur effort in trying to introduce the photo part of it, i think it should be inputed into the old format, the new one does not encourage me to go online because i cannot view previous pages, can't access my settings, the new photo stuff is not functioning as i couldn't get a link to upload my photo and it does not display my signature. I must commend u for trying to improve on the site for our benefit, and hoping that u'll see to our complains. Thanks

This new mobile format is driving me bunkers, i hope it's temporary though, cos if it's not, i may have to look for another forum likewise many others. so please do something about it. thanks

yes,the new mobile version of this forum is not working properly as it did b4 even i just tried to use the mobile version on my pc and could not be reverted back to Vbulletin mode coz i could not acees my setting on the mobile style mode so please do something please........

First i was experiencing this problem but later overcome on some of it.if you are using opera mini browser on your phone tick mobile view in settings.it will work but u can't edit ur post edit ur profile but u can post reply.

How do I revert to vB4 default style

Anyone,any ideas on how to revert to vB4 default style since I need to update my signatute

Thanks for letting me know. Monica, when will we fix this?

Hi Rajiv,

I am a regular contributor to the DV lottery forum and have been doing this just fine from either my computer or phone. However, I am now not able to post and read the forum entries easily. The mobile version of the forum is terrible: hard to navigate, gives me a loading error a lot of times and the link that is supposed to allow me to load the full site doesn't seem to work. I thought I was the only one experiencing this problem but quite a number of other contributors are expressing similar concerns.

Kindly sort this out and/or revert to the original format, and kindly let us know when this has bee sorted. Regards.

Please explore the new mobile version of the forums. Please give us your feedback.
You can change the style by selecting the style you want from the bottom left corner of the home page.