Mistake in filling out N400

svarada

Registered Users (C)
In filling out the N400, with respect to number of days out of US: I was out of the US for 3 days to Canada and for 14 days to India in the last 5 years. However I forgot to put the 14 days to India on the N400 as I mistakenly thought that I travelled in 2000 instead of 2001. Even the stamps on my passport were as hazy as my memory. I have sent the N400.
How do I correct this ?
Thank you

svarada said:
In filling out the N400, with respect to number of days out of US: I was out of the US for 3 days to Canada and for 14 days to India in the last 5 years. However I forgot to put the 14 days to India on the N400 as I mistakenly thought that I travelled in 2000 instead of 2001. Even the stamps on my passport were as hazy as my memory. I have sent the N400.
How do I correct this ?
Thank you

Take a corrected copy of that sheet with you to your interview, and the officer will be more than happy to include that in yor file. One of the things that is done during the interview is to verify with you the information in your application. Don't worry about this, you can correct it during the interview. Good luck.

svarada said:
How do I correct this ?
Thank you

Not a problem. The interviewing officer goes over the form with you to make sure everything is correct. You have an opportunity to inform the officer about corrections. The officer will then simply edit your form.

Ned

During the interview you will definately have a change to correct it. I myself travelled to many places during my five years within the allowed time frame of days allowed to be outside of the US. The Interviewing officer did not bring it up for my interview. She asked me more about my current employer.

Good Luck!! You do not have anything to worry about