Minister Community Affairs E/I Washington- Tri-Valley University issue -Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair point. Ask him about it. An alien is presumed to be an immigrant until the alien can convince the officer at the POE that he or she isn't.

Hmm, please do not put words in my mouth.

What type of words ? In my earlier post I wrote " I have seen you becoming very vocal against TVU students (in this and other forums) but I am yet to see your same strong voice against those who allowed this to go unmonitored ... for years . Why ? " To that you replied "Then you haven't followed my posts." A rudimentary knowledge of English says that you are defending yourself and claiming that in some of your post you have indeed been vocal against ICE . Now you want to retract ?

I have indeed bemoaned the fact that ICE let frauds like TVU (and others) go on for so long. This has nothing to do with USCIS. ICE handles SEVIS, not CIS. And ICE, according to their court filing, hasn't let TVU go unmonitored. They collected evidence. And they had put a flag in the system last summer so that visas would get denied and people would get denied entry. And that has happened. People had their visas for TVU denied, and people got denied entry last summer.

From forums I see that people have got COS to F1 as late as mid of last year. So YOUR Government's process had flaws.

YOU have admitted that ICE took around 2 years to investigate and close this institute . And YOU are the one who have said many times, as adult TVU students should own up the responsibility for their action. Now, YOU are the one who , instead of owning up the failure of your OWN government agency , is trying to pass the buck to Indian Government, students of TVU and everybody else , EXCEPT for the officials whose duty was to monitor this.
Bull.
The US government has investigated.

True .... they just took 2 years to complete the Investigation. And you expect Indian Government to close a company at drop of hat ?

And I used common sense. If you don't know what common sense is, and you don't get that a "university" that can't even write correct English sentences on their website may not be the right place to get an education, then I can't help you, then you would certainly not be university material, much less masters degree material.

Irrelevant to this thread . Where was the commonsense sleeping when ICE allowed this University to issue I-20 ?

Again, don't post BS, and don't put words into my mouth that I NEVER said.
I said that instead of complaining about the US operation, the Indian government should investigate the fraud participants on their side. It always takes two to tango..

These were your exact words "So, my guess is that the Indian government could (and should) revoke any license they gave this company (and similar ones who are propagating the CPT from day one fraud.) " . So which word did I put in your mouth ? Again , YOU said that ICE could not close the institute because they did not have evidence ("But they can't do anything until they have evidence that holds up in a court of law"). Now YOU are saying that Indian government should close this company . Based on what evidence ? That they are sending students to US on a valid US Visa , to a Schools which has been allowed by US Government to admit foreign students ? Do you even understand something called logic ... forget about law .

Again, I won't discuss anything anymore with you unless you stop putting words into my mouth. I am sick of people who twist my words for their own agenda.

Good for you. You obviously have no argument left. Once again learn to own up the mess which has been created by agencies of YOUR Government before you start giving lecture to others. BTW, next time show which words were "put to your mouth" rather than using a broad brush.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unless you stop twisting my words, there is nothing to discuss with you.
I discuss only with people who don't twist my words.
End of story.

Unless you stop twisting my words, there is nothing to discuss with you.
I discuss only with people who don't twist my words.
End of story.

That is the best excuse you could come up trying to save face? But I am kind hearted :) I will not ask any more unpleasant questions

You try to play silly games, and I don't play games. I am an adult.

Really ! Your posts say you are probably a high school kid :) What kind of Adult are you ? An Adult who does not even know how to have a logical argument OR An Adult who does not own up his own mess and try to put the blame on others ? May be both :) ... Oops ! I again asked some unpleasant questions. Never mind. Don't bother to reply

Huh? You really have lost it now.
What "my own mess"? I am not the US government, nor am I responsible for actions of the US government...
Thanks for showing that you can't formulate a rational thought.

Huh? You really have lost it now.
What "my own mess"? I am not the US government, nor am I responsible for actions of the US government...
Thanks for showing that you can't formulate a rational thought.

Strange ! I thought you said you do not want to talk to me !!

You ARE a US Citizen. Have you questioned YOUR Government about this mess ? No. Have you demanded action against officials responsible ? No. A responsible "adult" citizen sure questions his/her government .

And you are asking a foreign government to revoke license of a company without citing any law violation . Now that is probably a rational thought . LOL !

Really, you have lost it.
I have not asked a foreign government to do anything.
You again show that you twist words. How shameful of you.
You are not an honest person. You would make a good politician...

Really, you have lost it.
I have not asked a foreign government to do anything.

Were these your words "So, my guess is that the Indian government could (and should) revoke any license they gave this company "
You again show that you twist words. How shameful of you.

I just established who is twisting words

You are not an honest person. You would make a good politician...

Ah! So you are a good politician already ... I guess !

Were these your words "So, my guess is that the Indian government could (and should) revoke any license they gave this company "
And where, pray tell, is that "asking" the Indian government for anything?
Do NOT put words in my mouth.
How shameful of you to twist my words.

And where, pray tell, is that "asking" the Indian government for anything?
Do NOT put words in my mouth.
How shameful of you to twist my words.

Too bad you do not understand English. Take a ESL lesson.

BTW, five post back you said "I discuss only with people who don't twist my words." . Since you are still engaged in a dialog with me , I guess you realize very well that I am not twisting your words

It is obviously you who doesn't understand English, and who doesn't understand what the word "ask" means.
Now get lost, troll.

It is obviously you who doesn't understand English, and who doesn't understand what the word "ask" means.
Now get lost, troll.

Good to see that you still agree I have not twisted your words. Now go back to the whole thread and see what I have said in every place and what you said. You have been harping on "putting words in your mouth" , "twisting words" etc. since quite sometime without point where I did that.

you have problem with the word "ask" . OK , not too long back (just scroll a few thread back), I said "you expect" . And you thought that too is twisted. It is obvious you do not know the use of English language .

Finally with the name calling you just established you have no argument at all .

hey just a ques u are giving appropriate answeres to joe. why this guy is doing shit things here in this forum. we are struggling a lot without knowing what to do.

actually i have a quick question i just enrolled in a college in NJ, and i am attending classes daily, and my DSO had sent a letter to SEVIS ppl asking here about my status fix, and inturn they asked my DSO tht will u take care of few of these students. then she again sent reply but till now SEVIS hasn't took any decision.but my question is if i want to apply for reinstatement i def need I-20,but it wasn't issued yet from our college...wht should i do?

hey just a ques u are giving appropriate answeres to joe. why this guy is doing shit things here in this forum. we are struggling a lot without knowing what to do.
You know, if you were an adult, you would not use fecal language.

Status
Not open for further replies.