Might be offered a new job while waiting for interview. How do I approach this at interview?

Adaffodil

I'm freelancing, so that is what I have listed on my N-400 as most recent employment, as well as other past jobs. I've been in immigration limbo for the past few months and have started looking for more stable income.

I have a few job interviews and theres a possibility I could be offered a full time job before my Citizenship interview. I didn't expect that to move so fast, and I could still be job hunting well past the interview but the possibility of getting hired just got real.

I got my green card through my parents marriage so it's not tied to any jobs. I have lived, gone to college, paid taxes and legally worked in the US over the past 10 years

If I get hired at a new place between fingerprints and the interview, should I tell this to the interviewer ? Should I bring proof of the new employment? I'm nervous because obviously a new job won't be listed on my N-400 work history.

Dont freak out, if the job proposal came after the application, at the interview you ll get a chance to confirm all the info.
not a big deal.