MHRD taking too long to issue a NORI certificate?

Enjay007

These days we find a lot of people still waiting to hear from MHRD. This is suppose to be the fastest responders ( 7-10 days in the past) when compared to other offices in stage 2 (NORI). If they just have to check their electronic data base to see who all obtained scholarships from the government, why this has to take more than a month to issue clearance. I have seen people who already received the certificate from the state and passport office and still waiting from MHRD.
Is there anyone else waiting?

These days we find a lot of people still waiting to hear from MHRD. This is suppose to be the fastest responders ( 7-10 days in the past) when compared to other offices in stage 2 (NORI). If they just have to check their electronic data base to see who all obtained scholarships from the government, why this has to take more than a month to issue clearance. I have seen people who already received the certificate from the state and passport office and still waiting from MHRD.
Is there anyone else waiting?
Have you got your NORI certificate from MHRD?

I see this when I check status on the nori website: "A critical error has occurred. If Problem persists then contact XXXX@XXXX.XX.XX for further support and analysis."
When did you submit your application? Do they respond to your emails? I have been contacting them though phone/email but no response at all. Status of my application is still the same. I submitted my original application on 9 Dec 2021 and submitted the documents against objection raised about a month ago.

When did you submit your application? Do they respond to your emails? I have been contacting them though phone/email but no response at all. Status of my application is still the same. I submitted my original application on 9 Dec 2021 and submitted the documents against objection raised about a month ago.
Not too long, it's been almost 2 weeks.

Hi,
I am currently waiting for the NOC certificate from the MHRD office. It has been 2 months. Does anyone have any updates on them? My application still shows "in-process". In recent times the website was inaccessible for a while also.

There are several of us in the same boat, some waiting for over two months. Did you contact them? It seems they are unresponsive about any related communication.

I also applied in late January, the status shows "in process" and there is no response on phone and emails.

Just received mine. I believe they issued to quite a many of us in a bunch. Hope you guys received yours.

Hi, I applied for MHRD clearance two months ago and after following up with them with multiple phone calls, they told me they have stopped issuing clearance to F1 Visa holders. Did anyone face a similar issue?