Mexican Consulate

lawacko

Hello everyone, I need some help!! My husband and I are at the last steps to his immigration visa. He is currently here in the US illegaly and when we got married we put in all of the paperwork necesary. Well everything has been approved to this point. The visa center just sent us a letter stating that they are done with us and now we must travel to Ciudad Juarez, Mexico........ok (yeah like were actually going to do that) with all the speculation going around that if we do that he will face a 10 year deportation punishment. We dont know what to do. Everyone that we have talked to just tells us to wait for the Amnesty to come around. Here is the actual problem...My husband has renal failure, and he cannot go anywhere for more than just a couple of days. He is at the top of the list for organ recepient and already had two close calls with that. Is there anything we can do to fix him immigration problems here in the US without having to go to mexico????? This is a matter of life or death at this point. Thank you for any info in this. God Bless You

oh i forgot to mention that i am a US citizen, and I am currently serving in the Armed Forces. OIF Veteran.(I hope this helps a lil)

Last edited by a moderator: