Mexican add new employer TN inside USA

tnmaster

Hi All,
Thank you very much for your time and sharing your experiences, please take a look at my case.

I have a valid VISA stamp on my passport for company A, company B offered me a new position and they can send me a TN employment letter.
As a mexican I live in north of USA in Illinois state. Wanted to ask you if I want to start working for the Company B is this plan good to go?

The Plan:
1. Get the TN employment letter from company B.
2. Schedule an interview at the PoE for new VISA add employer, any from here.
I don't have to leave USA right?​
3. Take all my paperwork (diplomas, degrees, kardex).
4. Go to PoE Apply for TN for employer B.
5. Hopefully it will get approved.
6. Return to work and give 2 weeks notice for employer A.
7. Start working for employee B

Please review my plan, could you please tell me if make sense?

Also I have the following questions.

1. At the POE, the people the office fills my I-94 in real time? or I have to bring one filled in advance?
2. The appointment at the POE requires a cost?
3. Can I make an appointment by phone and pay everything it is necessary with card at the POE?
4. If it is get rejected for company B, I can still go back my living address in USA, keep working for company A and try again later?
5. The new add employment gets processed in the same day?
6. Do you have any advice?

This is where I plan to go as a port of entry
these are some places I can go for port of entry, are they valid?

Decatur, Illinois - 3985
Decatur Airport
900 South Airport Road
Decatur, IL 62521
Chicago
Mascoutah/ MidAmerica St. Louis, Illinois - 4581
8810 Richard Brauer Road
Mascoutah, IL 62258
Chicago
Peoria, Illinois - 3902
6100 W. Everett M. Dirksen Parkway
International Terminal
Peoria, IL 61607-1778
Chicago
Rockford, Illinois - 3909
50 Airport Drive
Rockford, IL 61109
Chicago
Waukegan, Illinois - 3981
3558 N. McAree Road
Waukegan, IL 60087
Chicago
West Chicago, Illinois - 3984
DuPage County Airport
2400 International Drive
West Chicago, IL 60185-0787

is that correct?

I'm mexican too working with a TN in California, I changed of employer on april when I received a better job offer. I applied for my TN visa in February with the company I came to work for in the beginning, when I received the Job Offer for the new company I didn't want it to do all the process of the TN Visa at the Consulate, so I went to the POE on San Diego one Friday and request a change of employer with the new employer letter and all my papers. They gave me a new I-94 and that's it the next week I started working where I am now. I just pay 6 dollars for the permit. So I have my TN Visa of my previous job but a new I-94. At the end your I-94 is your authorization for work and your TN Visa Stamp in your passport is the one that give you the authorization to enter to the United States. Now I don't know if it would be the same if you go to the border with Canada, but probably is the same.