Message to Members

Publicus

Registered Users (C)
Hello guys:

I am asking for your help here. :)

Lately, especially during the last four days, I have been receiving numerous messages, emails, and phone calls from different members asking for help. I do understand that some know I am leaving on Sunday to report to Active Military Duty, but that doesn't mean I will travel to the dark-ages where no communication is available. :D FYI, I will be in South Carolina for at least two or three months before probable deployment to Iraq, and definitely they have a library there that has Internet access, so I can still help and answer questions from time to time. I have only one day left and need to really make sure I have all the necessary documents.

Also, if I get deployed to Iraq, I am not planning to die. I didn't fight USCIS for three years to just die. :D I still want to visit Brazil. :D Trust me, I will take out 1,001 insurgents/terrorists before I let them get to me.

So if I don't reply to your messages now, please forgive me, and try to understand. :)

Thank you...

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish you all the best, and may God (the one I trust) be with you. take out those insurgents/terrorists as many as possible.

Publicus,

I know you know you were in my prayers during your (long) immigration journey, and you'll continue to be in my prayers during this next chapter of your life.

May the Lord bless you and keep you, and cause His face to shine upon you, fellow citizen!
:)

Good Luck Man. May God protect you for the great person you are and to continue to help the poorly-informed immigrants.

Publicus said:
I do understand that some know I am leaving on Sunday to report to Active Military Duty, but that doesn't mean I will travel to the dark-ages where no communication is available. :D FYI, I will be in South Carolina for at least two or three months before probable deployment to Iraq, and definitely they have a library there that has Internet access, so I can still help and answer questions from time to time. I have only one day left and need to really make sure I have all the necessary documents.

That is too bad, cause you gonna miss Sony's Oath ceremony. We decided to find-out where it's taking place and go there to give him moral support. :D

Trust me, I will take out 1,001 insurgents/terrorists before I let them get to me.

This is not a consolation, like your friend Gabriel said, you can kill all of them, if the last one gets you...I even don't want to think about it...

So if I don't reply to your messages now, please forgive me, and try to understand. :)

You don't need to ask for forgiveness, you don't owe anything to anybody, moreover we owe you a lot for your valuable contribution to this forum.

Thank you...

No, we thank you, God bless you my friend :)

Thank you all for your understanding and your encouragements.

Homeschoolmum, I can feel your prayers. Thank you so much and Please keep them coming. :)

Publicus said:
Thank you all for your understanding and your encouragements.

Homeschoolmum, I can feel your prayers. Thank you so much and Please keep them coming. :)

Publicus....trying to find out how your experience was done. Got Deployed CONUS last year had interview in DEC 05 and seem to be stuck in Name Check/BC. Any suggestions? Did chain of command help? Since I am now veteran(Op Enduring Freedom), how can this help?

Hei Publicus, good luck

and for sure. don't die... :D to have a chance to go to Brazil is a wonderful reason ;) !!! Any special motive? If you need any info regarding the country PM me....

Cheers and have a safe trip :rolleyes:

My families prayers are there for you and God will be at

your side as you bring freedom to that country.

God Bless....

Publicus,

You are a very kind person, but you are strong. God will be with you all the time.. Stay safe and we need you !

Thanks Publicus!

My N400 was stuck in name check for 2 years. Even after my name check was completed in December 2004 USCIS claimed they never received the name check results from FBI. I had no idea what I could do other than wait - and then I read your posts on this forum and filed a 1447(b) lawsuit at the end of January. Now my application has been approved I am scheduled for oath in early April. I owe it all to you Publicus, thanks a million for sharing your experiences, it has made all the difference.

ejazharoon said:
My N400 was stuck in name check for 2 years. Even after my name check was completed in December 2004 USCIS claimed they never received the name check results from FBI. I had no idea what I could do other than wait - and then I read your posts on this forum and filed a 1447(b) lawsuit at the end of January. Now my application has been approved I am scheduled for oath in early April. I owe it all to you Publicus, thanks a million for sharing your experiences, it has made all the difference.

Please post your experience to his thread for the benefit of the others.