Message changed to "processing resumed"

atmaramji

Registered Users (C)
My FP LUD message finally changed to ...
"...the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case".

Details in signature.

I just got the same message -- not sure if it means anything though. Does it mean they actually accepted the FPs for review or or just that they received them and will now process the application at some point.... ?

I'm in the same boat.

140 AD May 31st, 2005
140/485 RD Apr 2004
PD Dec. 31,2001
Biometrics notice RD June 1st
Early FP June3rd
LUD 485 changed on June 3rd from 'pending review' to 'case resumed'

No LUD change after that. Getting really anxious to end my journey of green card. Please post your experiences and observation.

ohdwell

printent said:
Folks,

Any clue how long it usually takes for I-485 decision after case resumption after receiving FP.
Thanks,

Hi

In my case my 1st FP was taken in Sept 2003 .

On 8th Oct 2003 my cases status said

#we have received the results of your fingerprints and processing has resumed on your case#

You may be lucky but NOTHING changed from this date till 3rd June 2005!!!!!!!!!

Could be soon or many months

Regards Sue

Greencardream said:
I guess the question is can you get a second FP notice after your message changes to "processing resumed, etc" ?

Hi

Yes you can

I got my 2nd fingerprint notice for March 2005

Fingerprints are only vaild for 15months also

Regards Sue

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't mean to discourage anyone here, but I'll just post my experience so you guys know different views of the "so called" process (I sometimes call lottery instead)
I had my 1st FP done 09/2003 and got 10 days later case status changed to processing resumed. For your information the word resumed can also mean that the process will begin from then on, not that it's about to end. My husband on the other hand, never got FP notification until 2005.
Since 10/08/03 I did not receive any news or LUDs or message changes until 02/2005in which me and my husband got FP notice. (for me 2fps since first expired and process still pending) I never got FP received, process resumed this time. No news until 04/07/05 LUD and then following that 2 RFEs (request for further evidence)
We responded as soon as we could and now our status says that USCIS aknowledge our response on 05/02/05, nothing more. We are in June/05 now and nothing... so I just want to tell you all, that sometimes is better not expect too much, too soon... because I've been in an emotional rollercoaster here and It is just not worth it.
Good luck to all!

That's scary. My 6th year H1 is expiring in 3 and half months and I do not want to spend another 4300 dollars to renew my h1 and my wife's h4 visas. I'm hoping...