Merry Christmas! from USCIS

moden

Registered Users (C)
USCIS surprised me with its christmas gift! Yes, the card production ordered email from CRIS. I wasn't expecting anything from them this christmas and was prepared to be in for a long wait just like it happened with my I-140. I last called TSC on Monday this week and NC was not cleared. So I decided not to call them until I come back from the holidays break. I told my boss that I am leaving early and was just preparing to shutdown my computer before I step out and hit the road. There was a popup 'you got mail'. It must be from the boss, I thought! Damn it, "what the hell he wants from me when I am above to step out" I told co-worker in a disgusted voice. I opened the inbox. Ha Ha there were three mails from CRIS. All the three saying CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED. I immediately called my spouse who is working few streets away from me and confirmed the arrival of three mails there as well.

MERRY CHRISTMAS to every one. Wish everyone that you have a happy new year like me.

USCIS surprised me with its christmas gift! Yes, the card production ordered email from CRIS. I wasn't expecting anything from them this christmas and was prepared to be in for a long wait just like it happened with my I-140. I last called TSC on Monday this week and NC was not cleared. So I decided not to call them until I come back from the holidays break. I told my boss that I am leaving early and was just preparing to shutdown my computer before I step out and hit the road. There was a popup 'you got mail'. It must be from the boss, I thought! Damn it, "what the hell he wants from me when I am above to step out" I told co-worker in a disgusted voice. I opened the inbox. Ha Ha there were three mails from CRIS. All the three saying CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED. I immediately called my spouse who is working few streets away from me and confirmed the arrival of three mails there as well.

MERRY CHRISTMAS to every one. Wish everyone that you have a happy new year like me.

Cool!!! Enjoy the Holidays and Congratulations to you :)

Congratulations moden and kku. What a gift for christmas!!!

congrats moden,
enjoy your holidays,
happy new year.

Congrats!

Congratulations, moden! I am sure it is a big relief after the more adventureous 140 process :) Enjoy!

Thanks

Hello everyone,
Thank you very much. The Holidays were never good like this in my entire life. Those of you who are still waiting, Just hang on, NEW YEAR should bring you good news.