Memphis / Nashville oath

johnnynashvegas said:
Pd 07/11/05
Fp 09/01/05
In 05/05/06
Oh I had a long journey with Memphis Crappy DO. Expect the oath to be 2-6 months after the interview. Oh by the way, can you post details about your interview, what did they tell you at the end of it?

sony

Interview

Interview was fairly standard; the officer asked for last years tax filing papers. Asked me to sign the name change paper and photographs. The then said congratulations handend me the receipt saying that I can expect the oath letter in 2 to 6 months!

After I got home I noticed that one of the check boxes saying that I passed the interview was not checked, but he did congratulate me verbally. I also forgot to ask him about the name check.

johnnynashvegas said:
Interview was fairly standard; the officer asked for last years tax filing papers. Asked me to sign the name change paper and photographs. The then said congratulations handend me the receipt saying that I can expect the oath letter in 2 to 6 months!

After I got home I noticed that one of the check boxes saying that I passed the interview was not checked, but he did congratulate me verbally. I also forgot to ask him about the name check.
first, i would like to congratulate you!
it seems everything is fine.

And wow, i think i was so accurate when i told u 2-6 months! I have dealt with Memphis DO for so many years lol, but back then, they never told anyone "congratulations" or "you should expect the oath letter" they used to say you should hear from us in 6 months , pretty depressing lol

interview timeline

thanks Sony,
If any one in this forum has had an interview at the Memphis D O, can you tell me how long after the interview you received the oath letter? I would like to find out the actual timeline between interview and oath letter. Any information would be appreciated.

johnnynashvegas said:
thanks Sony,
If any one in this forum has had an interview at the Memphis D O, can you tell me how long after the interview you received the oath letter? I would like to find out the actual timeline between interview and oath letter. Any information would be appreciated.
So did you get your oath yet?

Memphis Oath

my friend took less than five months from filing to taking her oath which is encouraging i must say.

she was interviewed in July and took her oath last month.

Kaleneh, Can you please post your friends's IW experience

I have my interview at the memphis DO next week. Thank you very much.

kb

kashabasha said:

kb
I remember this skinny white mid-aged woman, she it a mean one! I hope you don't get her. She is Sneaky, at the end of the interview she said i should hear from them in the mail and i got denied!! I heard from them after 4 and a half months, violating the 120-day rule!!!

Kaleneh, Can you please post your friends's IV experience

kb

My interview set on 06/25/07 at memphis. Any dress code (attire) for the interview?
thanks

MD:01/15/2007
FP:02/10/2007
IV:06/25/2007
oath: ??