Medical Transcriptionists

tonyjohn

Registered Users (C)
Do you know of any Medical Transcriptionists who are on an H1 visa ? Or are MTs eligible for H1 visas ?

Medical Transcriptionist

Hi! I am a medical transcriptionist, cleared CMT certification, with six+ years of experience. I am in India. I hold a Master's degree in Business Administration also............I was wondering whether I can try for H1B visas....is it possible?

In my opinion it is very possible but remember that whatever you hold wherever you are might not be the basis for granting you visa. There are people here in America that are more qualified in all areas. To keep your hope alive, there is no harm in trying. If you are destined to be here in America, your visa application will be granted. Make sure you have your visa before you do away with any of your plans and propety in your country if at all you must.
Goodluck
Steve

This position does not qualify for an H1 visa.

Hi! I am a medical transcriptionist, cleared CMT certification, with six+ years of experience. I am in India. I hold a Master's degree in Business Administration also............I was wondering whether I can try for H1B visas....is it possible?

I think you can make more money in the long run doing medical coding once you get some experience under your belt. Transcription is almost like a permanent entry level job. Sorry all you medical transcriptionists out there! No disrespect intended.

America is always looking for educated people who work, hard, and pay their taxes. I'm sure you will be just fine.

You can just give a try to the different vacancy here in US, but you should be updated with the latest trends with it.