May 2002

GC_Aspirant_11

Registered Users (C)
:(
What I am seeing is, most of May 2002 applications are sitting somewhere in TSC. No activity at all for most majority of May filers. See a big hole in terms of activity, when you look at the tracker. I think we are looking at one more patch of left behind applications and I am in it. That is when INS was going through re-structuring and training. Your comments...

Sorry for being negative, I can't help not to share it with you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not only EADs and APs, if you see the tracker, some of June, July filers are getting FPs. But not many of May filers. Lets hope for FPs here and there in May, which will give the hope that our papers are being looked at atleast by Randomly Picking Robo Arm (#$@*%^#@).

Good luck to all.

No EAD and AP for me either

my RD for ead and ap are 5/7/02. Hope they speed up the processing. Losing all faith (whatever there was left) in TSC

My RD for ead is 5/28/2002 and ND is 6/5/2002. Received the receipt notices. No movement after that. Has anybody contacted TSC to enquire about this lack of progress in issuing EADs for May 2002 submittals.

Hi,
I am in same boat. But the good news is we saw
one EAD approval of "American_desi" in Non-Immigrant section/TSC/I765 posts. His RD is 4th May and got EAD on 15th July. Lets hope for the best! Please keep updated (neil in rupnet)

Got EAD....

Hi all

PD - 03/30/2001
RD - 05/02/2002

Got EAD for my spouse and myself.
AP has been approved as per the AVM on July 23rd. Should get it soon.

No FP though....

AP Approved

I got my AP approved (7/22/02 and rcvd on 7/24/02) and have the documents for my wife and me. But, did talk to the IIO on 7/16 or so and she said that she is gonig to send an email to the supervisor about my case as it was over 60 days. They fedexed the papers to me.

No EAD yet!

AP and EAD RD - 5/7/02

Hi all,

In tracker there is a posting that a guy with RD around May 13th got both EAD and AP. So most of can expect EADs and APs soon.

RD 5/6/2002

PD 12/29/1999
RD 5/6/2002
ND 5/7/2002
FP 6/26/2002
AD hopefully one day :D
Houston TX.
EB3 RIR
Last name start with "F"
You can find my info on the traker. Id Impatient