Mass Update 12/22 or 12/24 for I485

chankuk

Registered Users (C)
Let us share information about a kind of mass update on 12/22 or 12/24.

My wife, son and mine LUD have changed on 12/22 and 12/24. Refer to the signature located below.

Not yet, I gave all documents to the attorney 13 days ago. The RFE is not complicated. It's very simple, but the attorney is so slow.
His doing is just to make one-page description with all documents that I gave him, and to check them and mail out the package. I called twice to drive him, but it did not work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chankuk,

Chase him and send the reply. I think u r in the edge of approval. as soon USCIS receives your reply to their RFE, you may b approved.

Nathang said:
Chankuk,

Chase him and send the reply. I think u r in the edge of approval. as soon USCIS receives your reply to their RFE, you may b approved.
Didn't work for me :mad: USCIS got our reply on December 7, still waiting :confused:

Mass update ??

My spouse's derivitaive case LUD changed to 12/22/2004 for all EAD, AP, and i485.

RD - AP, EAD, 485 - 10/25/2004.
Thanks
-greeny

Mine updated on 12/24 for no reason

My case pending name check has LUD of 12/24 for no reason
However, my spouse's case LUD has not change

I do pray for you Sel, but Chankuk's has too may LUD changes. so I presume its for good. even if yours, then its for good too!

candie,
I have same status as yours. pending name check, LUD 12/24..no change in spouse status/LUD

candie,

My 140/485 LUDs have changed to 12/24/2004 without any change to the status.
How can we know that a case is pending for name check and is there any way to speed up the name check process from our end?

LUD change on 12/24 and EAD refund issues

My LUDs changed on 12/24/04 for I-140 (approved Aug. 5 2004), I-485 (approved Nov. 18 2004 and plastic card in hand Dec. 20 2004) and pending I-765 (applied Nov. 5 2004). I'm expecting a denial on the 765. But no message change on any of the above. Does anyone know if I can claim a refund ($175) for the (now irrelevant) EAD?

Raj

You can get your name check status from FBI, search "name check" for other thread which has detail discussion.

In old days some people get lucky to expedite name check by writing to senator etc...... I feel it is not useful any more these days since too many people do the same thing... FBI just ignore it...... So I feel I am out of luck, just waiting for another couple of years, or another couple of month, who knows.....?????

I have tried everything I can for last 4-5 months, nothing works so far.... just bad luck for whatever reason.

485 approved after LUDs

RFE 9/21,
replied 12/14,
LUD 12/22 message = received REF etc... take 600 days... (also recvd e-mail),
LUD 12/27 (no change in message),
LUD12/28 no change in message.
AP dated 12/27 :)
So I guess LUD after RFE=action possibly approval

-----------------
RD 12/2002
AP 12/2004
2 EADs
2 FPs

Congrat!

I replied for the RFE on Dec 27, but the LUD and message have not yet changed. How long takes to be changed?

chankuk said:
Congrat!

I replied for the RFE on Dec 27, but LUD and message have not yet changed. How long takes to be changed?

Maybe at least a week from the date sent.