marry to us person/while no current visa/no ss#/no work visa

marlene klein

New Member
i would like to know how to marry a us man while i have no current visa or work visa or ss#. will i have to be sent back first to brazil. i now have a one year old baby and he is still married to his wife. what can i do.


Registered Users (C)
your boyfriend is a cad!

without referencing the immigration issues.
If your boyfriend is married to somebody else, and has been "seeing you" for more than a year, and is making babies with you, and is still married to someone else: he is a cad, a bounder and is not worth #@%&**$@#.

You need to consider what will marriage be like with him?
he will not stop the extramarital recreation just because he is married to you...

Get a clue! Show some self respect! You are worth more than just some rich man\'s throw-away playtoy!

find a legal way to immigrate, i.e. return home and use the internet at the job hunting websites for employment based immigration visas. all classifications for employment-based immigration visas are all current. the available visas range from unskilled workers to PHD\'s... Many companies are searching and already have blanket labor certificates available for both immigrant and nonimmigrant visas.