Main Cover Sheet for Concurrently filing I130/I485(I864)/I765

zulu_1211

Registered Users (C)
Please review this main cover sheet where i am filing all the forms together friday..I am segregating forms with their evidences in 3 different packages with their respective cover letters included with contents for those packages though sending all 3 big yellow envelopes in one fedex package.

I130 ( package 1 )

I485 - I864 - I693 ( package 2 )

I765 - ( package3 )

Also Quick question, Is it OK to include the passport pictures of us in while envelope with our names on back of pictures and envelope ?

-------------
USCIS
Attn : FBAS
131 South Dearborn-3rd Floor
Chicago , IL 60603-5517
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Concurrent Filing of I-130 (Petition for Alien Relative), I-485 (Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status), I-864 (Affidavit of Support ) ,
I-765 (Application for Employment Authorization)

Date : <>
Petitioner : <>
Applicant : <>

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please kindly find following packages including this main cover sheet in exact order. As I-130 (Petition for Alien Relative), I-485 (Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status) are being filed Concurrently Enclosed is the Check for I-130 and I-485 ( + Biometric Fee ) forms. Also I attached separate cover sheets with Details of the contents in respective packages.

Contents include:

1) Envelope with Personal Check for $1,490 ( I-130 + I-485 + Biometric Fee ) payable to U.S. Department of Homeland Security

2) Form G1145 E-Notification of application/petition acceptance

3) I -130 (Petition for Alien Relative) Package

4) I -485 (Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status) Package

5) I-765 (Application for Employment Authorization ) Package

Sincerely,

< petitioner > & < Applicant >

--------------

Thanks in Advance

Last edited by a moderator:
Also list supporting documents under each application - this makes it easier for someone to quickly review it (and also will serve as a checklist for you).

Make separate checks - one for I-130 and another for I-485.

Since there is no additional charge, also apply for Advance Parole (file I-131)

Thanks for reply..I made seperate coversheets for each other package with list of supporting documents in them..Its little overwhelming as there are lot of forums which says seperate checks/One Check for all forms..Wondering why to do seperate checks and when to do ONE check for all ? If I am going for seperate checks , I will be doing 420 $ which goes with I-130 package and 1070 $ which goes with I-485/I864 combined package and There won't be any check for I765 as this package is going along with I130 and I485...
Please Suggest

Only 2 checks, 420$ (I-130) & $1070 (I-485), made payable to US DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY. Ensure that each application is properly and completely filled, signed, and dated.
Goodluck.

Thanks for reply..I made seperate coversheets for each other package with list of supporting documents in them..Its little overwhelming as there are lot of forums which says seperate checks/One Check for all forms..Wondering why to do seperate checks and when to do ONE check for all ? If I am going for seperate checks , I will be doing 420 $ which goes with I-130 package and 1070 $ which goes with I-485/I864 combined package and There won't be any check for I765 as this package is going along with I130 and I485...
Please Suggest

Separate checks makes it easier for you and also for USCIS since application might get processed separately.