magic email received!i-485 approved

MrGC2004

Registered Users (C)
glad to inform i got magic emails of I-485 approvals !
Thanks for support in this journey all the time.
Please see signature for further info!

hello experts!
as i posted earlier
my wife is travelling back from INDIA To US tommorow
now that our GC is approved
what are the things which will happen at POE
r immigration guys going to take her EADs & AP?
she plans to use AP to reenter!

Congradulations!

That is great news. I am very happy to see the approval for the EB1(OR). My case is also EB1(OR) and filed concurrently in Nov. 2004. Except for th FP notice again (code 1), no any update yet.

By the way, what is "congressional enquiry", how did you place the "congressional enquiry".

Enjoy your freedom!

Congratulations!

Enjoy your freedom!
MrGC2004 said:

485NSC said:
That is great news. I am very happy to see the approval for the EB1(OR). My case is also EB1(OR) and filed concurrently in Nov. 2004. Except for th FP notice again (code 1), no any update yet.

By the way, what is "congressional enquiry", how did you place the "congressional enquiry".

Enjoy your freedom!
congressional enquiry is when you call local sentor's office and tell them to do enquiry on your behalf....BCIS is suppose to answer their enquiry within 30 days!!!

Congrauts!

MrGC2004 said:
Congratulations and all the best.
I think nothing will happen as far as re-entry is concerned. IMO other documents will become invalid as soon as you get hard copy of the notice in mail.
Good luck,

USCIS inquiry

Dear MrGC2004,

Congratulations! I have seen your postings many times on this forum and I am sure that now you can change your website name of stillwaiting.com to something like nomorewaiting.com!

I filed my 485 about 10 months ago (August 2005; EB-2 NIW; worldwide; Nebraska), but I haven't got my approval yet (I know 10 months is a short period of time, but I feel like it has been already 10 years).

Could you tell me how you placed an USCIS inquiry? I would appreciate you could send me a sample inquiry letter or any kind of related information.

Thanks in advance! Enjoy your freedom!

freemann
you can go to senator's websites and write letter and fill in privacy disclosure form and request for enquiry

this format might help

Dear Senator,

We are writing this letter to request your office's help in finding the status of our employment based adjustment of status (I-485) applications, pending with Nebraska Service Center for over <xyears> years. After waiting for over <xmonths> months, we received a request to submit further evidence on <date> and we promptly responded to this request and sent all the required documents that were received by USCIS on <date>.

It has been <xmonths> months since we responded to the notice for request for further evidence and do not understand why it is taking so long for USCIS to look into our cases. Below given are the details of our case.

Primary Applicant Case Details:
Name: <Name>
Alien: <Alien#>
I-485 Petition Receipt No: <XXXXXXX>
Receipt Date: <date>; Notice Date: <Date>
1st Finger Prints completed: <Date>
Notice for Request for further Evidence Issued: <Date>
Response for Notice for Request for further Evidence received by USCIS: <Date>
2nd Finger Prints completed: <Date>
Derived Beneficiary Applicant Case Details:
<details>
Hence we request the help of your office to find out what exactly is going on with our cases and if possible push for a faster adjudication. We would highly appreciate any help that your office can provide in this regard.
Sincerely,
<Principal Applicant Full Name>
<Derived Beneficiary Applicant Name>
Phone: <xxx-xxx-xxxx>
Email: <email>
(wish to thank contributor of these forums for this template)

Congrats

It is really nice to see that the USCIS started working on 485.
congrats and relax from the frustrations!
good_y

Freemann said:
Dear MrGC2004,

Congratulations! I have seen your postings many times on this forum and I am sure that now you can change your website name of stillwaiting.com to something like nomorewaiting.com!!

thanks for pointing that out!
i removed that!!

Thanks, eb1doc!

The other day I found that your 485 has been approved. Congratulations!

By the way, thank you so much for the template! I will contact senator for his help. Thanks again!

Congratulations!

any LUD changes after your FP code1 on May 2006?
I did FP code 3 last March, LUD changed,
FP code 1 this June, but no LUD changes at all, normal?

NIW07 said:
any LUD changes after your FP code1 on May 2006?
I did FP code 3 last March, LUD changed,
FP code 1 this June, but no LUD changes at all, normal?

if this question is for me
thanks!
no i didn't get any LUD for FP1 when i did it again.
and its normal....don't worry about it!