Made a mistake on my n400/citizenship form

Hass123

I already did my fingerprints now I am waiting for an interview, realized in question;

"Have you ever been a member of part of any organization association ,fund, party or any similar group"

Since it did not say, mention your religious affiliation I did not mention I am part of local muslim community which is peaceful and non violent. The whole reason I came to america was because I was being persecuted in my home country for being a liberal peaceful muslim. I will present the IO with corrected form at the time of interview. Do you think that will cause my application to be delayed/denied.

When the interview start, you ll have an opportunity to make some changes. Dont worry about it.
How can you forget this important information...the base of your asylum claim..?? it is a little weird.

When the interview start, you ll have an opportunity to make some changes. Dont worry about it.
How can you forget this important information...the base of your asylum claim..?? it is a little weird.
Thanks for reply, I did not forget that information its just that I didn't know if the question implied your religious affiliation to a group. Yeah I am muslim go to a local mosque didnt know if that counts as a group. but I don't have any political agenda or part of any such group.

When it come to immigration, when in doubt, please talk to a lawyer.
If you have the means, please ask a lawyer to be with you at the interview, to be on the safe side.

When it come to immigration, when in doubt, please talk to a lawyer.
If you have the means, please ask a lawyer to be with you at the interview, to be on the safe side.
Yea I really can't afford a lawyer currently most of them are asking for 2k. I will have the updated copied with me will present it to the IO it was a honest mistake do you think he will think I am lying, I just did not know I have to write my religious information on the form.

Oh, I didn't read that part properly. You just went to mosque? I'm not even sure that would be necessary to list. I don't know, because I'm an atheist and go to none of these things, so I had nothing to list in my N400.

Hello
Do i have to add the Sierra Club on the N-400?
It's an organization that protects the environment
.sierraclub.org/home