Lud

LUD means "Last Updated Date". You need to create an account at
www.uscis.gov (Case status and Processing Dates page) as a customer and add whatever WAC numbers you need to track.

Thank you so much for your explanation about LUD. Who is eligible for creating an account, attorney, employer, or beneficiary(myself)?

Thanks in advance.

outletvolt1 said:
LUD means "Last Updated Date". You need to create an account at
www.uscis.gov (Case status and Processing Dates page) as a customer and add whatever WAC numbers you need to track.

xyr888 said:
Thank you so much for your explanation about LUD. Who is eligible for creating an account, attorney, employer, or beneficiary(myself)?

Thanks in advance.

beneficiary can create one!

Question
Question by: Sam
Posted on: 10-Nov-04 Attorney Fan, On the USCIS website, there is a service called "Case Status Portfolio with Updates via Email", under this it has 2 options, 1. Create/Edit customer portfolio account 2. Create/Edit representative portfolio account 1. Can a benefiary create an account for his/her application? 2. Is this service only for attorney or employer? 3. "customer portfolio account" looks like for beneficial, yes or no?

Attorney's Answer: 1. no 2. yes 3.no

srk77 said:
beneficiary can create one!

Scary

xyr888 said:
Question
Question by: Sam
Posted on: 10-Nov-04 Attorney Fan, On the USCIS website, there is a service called "Case Status Portfolio with Updates via Email", under this it has 2 options, 1. Create/Edit customer portfolio account 2. Create/Edit representative portfolio account 1. Can a benefiary create an account for his/her application? 2. Is this service only for attorney or employer? 3. "customer portfolio account" looks like for beneficial, yes or no?

Attorney's Answer: 1. no 2. yes 3.no

This is scary. I created my account on my own[customer type]. Should I be worried? Rest who have accounts: Have you created by yourself or got created by your employer or attorney? Guys, please reply.

No Issues

I think the attorney is either stupid or trying to be oversmart. The customer account is for the beneficiary that's why they have 2 types. The attorney/company can use the Rep account to track multiple beneficaries.

FB

Frodo_Baggins said:
I think the attorney is either stupid or trying to be oversmart. The customer account is for the beneficiary that's why they have 2 types. The attorney/company can use the Rep account to track multiple beneficaries.

FB

I agree with frodo. Attorney is being stupid, but more likely oversmart.

You can create account and track any random case numbers also. Just that
it won't make much sense as the website doesn't give out names.