LUD with namecheck done

gcissue123

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
Is there usually an LUD when the namecheck finishes just like there is usually an LUD when fingerprinting is done? From some of the posts on this forurm, it appears that there are couple of LUDs on 485 application right before approval, but could someone tell if there is any LUD corresponding to namecheck done?

I don't think there will be one. As per FBI response namecheck cleared on Aug 9 but I don't see any LUD on or close to Aug 9. So I hope no LUD's can expect for namecheck.

Hi,
Is there usually an LUD when the namecheck finishes just like there is usually an LUD when fingerprinting is done? From some of the posts on this forurm, it appears that there are couple of LUDs on 485 application right before approval, but could someone tell if there is any LUD corresponding to namecheck done?

can you advise

I don't think there will be one. As per FBI response namecheck cleared on Aug 9 but I don't see any LUD on or close to Aug 9. So I hope no LUD's can expect for namecheck.

Can anybody please advise me how to contact FBI for namecheck.

my RD is 04/27/2007 but priority date is 2002/EB2.

and in 2005 my name check was cleared when i applied but 485 got denied coz of employer problem... and they reissued when i applied this time again for name check.

Thanks in advance.

pope,

You do a search on this portal and you can find enough threads with all advises and guidance needed.

Wish you good luck.

sail1

Hi Could anyone with infopass experience help me with what option to pick for NC/BC appointment when its asks, to pick one out of the 4 points