LUD question.

avi_gc

Registered Users (C)
All,
The LUD on my I140 application changed on two days (11/11 and 11/15) without any change in the status message. I am trying to figure out what it could mean, and I have a couple of questions.
1. Does the status message change if the application is denied?

Also coz of my lawyers stupidity the I140 application had the '485 concurrently filed' checkbox marked, without filing it.

I am wondering if this could result in some kind of delay?

Its 09/03/2004 EB3.
One more note. My lawyer also filed for my EAD application without the 485.
I dunno whats gonna happen with my GC application.

My 140 ND is 9/7/2004, I even did not have my LUD changed, they are probably working on your case. Best wishes to you!

avi_gc

in my case the LUD changed twice, no change in msg, after approximately 10 days got rfe. from what i understand..
if LUD chnages one more time mabbe in a weeks time or so,,, it is an approval am thinking, if it takes more than a week it is most likely to a rfe.

well good luck
utie

U_take_it_easy said:
avi_gc

in my case the LUD changed twice, no change in msg, after approximately 10 days got rfe. from what i understand..
if LUD chnages one more time mabbe in a weeks time or so,,, it is an approval am thinking, if it takes more than a week it is most likely to a rfe.

well good luck
utie
Hi utie,
Did your status message change after you got the RFE or is it the same message.

same case

My LUD on 140 also changed on 11/11 and 11/15 with no change in status message.
Very tensed :(

GCPlan said:
My LUD on 140 also changed on 11/11 and 11/15 with no change in status message.
Very tensed :(
Hi GCPlan,

keep this thread updated with your case. It will be helpful to establish some kind of a pattern based on the LUD change and application status
thanks
avi_gc

No update in message

My message is still saying the same thing.
BTW, are they still approving concurrently filed 140s ahead of 485?
Are they not going to approve both of them together?

GCPlan said:
My message is still saying the same thing.
BTW, are they still approving concurrently filed 140s ahead of 485?
Are they not going to approve both of them together?

I had status change on EAD application requesting more evidence today.
Will update what it says when my lawyer gets the actual notice.

No

No...In fact now I am afraid that they are not approving 140 ahead of 485. If that is really the case we are screwed royally because PD is going to retrogrees by at least 2 years and 485 can't be approved for another 2 years. So 140 won't be approved (since we filed concurrent). So no AC21 :(

My status message changed for I-140 today saying that they need additional evidence..
I am very anixous as to what it can be ??
avi_gc

Exact same thing happened to my case also just now. Why can't these people mention in the status message and email itself what they need???

LUD changed 3 times in 3 days!

Folks... same here,

I created a profile in the UCIS site for I485, EAD and AP for both my wife and self. Our EADs got approved 11/22 but the LUDs are being changed every day for all the three items. The interesting thing is the EADs LUD changed again after approval yesterday!!! and the staus on EADs is still approved where as for the remaining two just received the application.

FYI Our LUDs changed from 11/11 -> 11/19 -> 11/22 ->11/23.

Are we getting lucky? or is there a pilot program that has started at VSC?

Cheers!

My RFE is for ability to pay.

My sponcering company has 65 employees and its revenue is over 6 million. Net profit last year was more than 700,000. I am using its substituted labor with PD of May 2004.
I already gave the company's last year's tax returns (which showed the above figures) when I filed for 140.
Now, what else do I have to give to prove that the company has the ability to pay me 65K??

Other than tax returns what documents can I give??? The lawyer says give past 3 years tax returns. But it doesn't make sense. How would past 3 yrs tax returns help while the PD is May 04??

Strange thing happened today.
On 11/23 my online message for my I-140 changed stating that they have requested for additional evidence. And today the status updated stating that they received the response to the RFE.
The funny thing is that neither my lawyer nor my employer received the RFE letter.
Dont know on what basis they updated the status...
Does anypne have similar experience.
avi_gc