LUD on Sundays ?

NIWboy

Registered Users (C)
My NIW self petition was filed on the 15th of Sep and i saw an LUD on the 2nd of Dec (Friday) and also on the 4th of Dec (Sunday), without any change in message. Is it possible USCIS is working on a Sunday!!

NIWboy said:
My NIW self petition was filed on the 15th of Sep and i saw an LUD on the 2nd of Dec (Friday) and also on the 4th of Dec (Sunday), without any change in message. Is it possible USCIS is working on a Sunday!!

BCIS ideally do not work on sundays! but usually such LUD change are observed on holidays .........may be some machine glich........my suggestion will be "don't bother " till you get any message change.

batch updates...unless you are non retro, ignore it

NIWboy said:

LUDs also happen a day or two after an activity (i.e. call and talk to an officer one day and you will see LUD changed the next day). They have some sort of a process that synchronizes internal and external systems. So its possible that someone touched your case on Friday.