LUD on a pending I-485

Another crazy theory: I was talking to IO in TSC a while ago and she mentioned something like "we're not doing to touch transferred cases until the transfer date is older than processing date". All LUDs are for transferred cases in March?

Weird

My case: No LUD
All family cases: LUDs.
Note: Received email for wife's case, message changed to previous description "On 13 June, we transferred this cases to ...."

LUDs on my I-485, pending since Feb, 2006

Hi Folks,

I saw an LUD on my pending I-485 yesterday (2/3/2008) with no change in status. You can check my case details in my signature. Are we heading for a great news?

Good luck and wish you a early freedom!

xyzstud.

Looks like many got LUDs on Feb 03. I also got LUD including wife. If anyone gets approval who had LUD on Feb 03, Please post here.

EB2 - INDIA
PD - JUN 2005
NC cleared in OCT 07

Same boat.

Our pending I-485 LUDs changed to 02/03/2008.
Our AP/EADs approved 12/22/2007.

Thanks,

Approved 485 also had LUD

My 485 case also had an LUD-It was approved in aug 2007. My wife's case also had LUD-her case is not approved yet.

I got LUD on 02/03/08. i called USCIS and the lady said that case is assigned to a officer. then she checked the feb bulliten and said visa numbers not avilable for EB2 india, need to wait till visa numbers avilable.

I got LUD on 02/03/08. i called USCIS and the lady said that case is assigned to a officer. then she checked the feb bulliten and said visa numbers not avilable for EB2 india, need to wait till visa numbers avilable.
whats your namecheck status?