LUD keeps changing after RFE response.

puneet_gcard

Registered Users (C)
The USCIS got the RFE response yesterday from my lawyer and the LUD was 9/9. Today it became 9/10. Does that mean someone is actually lookin at my file or maybe they are just playing Ping Pong with it. :confused: :confused:

What do you think guys !!

Regards to ALL !!
Puneet

LUD changed according to BCIS site when there is update on your file, not only they looking to it.

What kind of update I really dont know...

My LUD changed 3 times after they received the response, then stopped. No approval yet.

I think we all are just trying to infer something out of the LUD to make ourselves feel better :confused:

slw3k said:
My LUD changed 3 times after they received the response, then stopped. No approval yet.

I think we all are just trying to infer something out of the LUD to make ourselves feel better :confused:

I am really starting to believe the Ping Pong theory. Wonder who is winning. Maybe that guy will approve the file and the losers file will go back on the rack waiting for the next round of Ping Pong.. :D :D

I have similar experience to slw3k. LUD changed three times after RFE received and stopped. No approval yet. Last LUD change was on 09/02/04.

its slow days till the end of the year I guess.
Labor day then Thanksgiving then Halaween then Christmas then new year and in between 2004 votes....guys its vacations season..dont count much on it

mj_no_1 said:
I have similar experience to slw3k. LUD changed three times after RFE received and stopped. No approval yet. Last LUD change was on 09/02/04.

Have you or slw3k applied for EAD renewal yet. I wonder if they are waiting for EAD renewal fee. :confused:

I485sept03 said:
gcard...you better watch you LUD at least 10 times aday you are very close..cross the fingers

Already did for the 10th time. However unless they start showing the time, I guess there is no way for me to know if they r working on my case or not. Wonder why it should take them so long.
It should be straight forward. But who knows whats happeneing there ? :rolleyes:

I can't understand either. My RFE response was received 09/01. The LUD stopped at 09/07. No approval so far. :(

slw3k said:
I can't understand either. My RFE response was received 09/01. The LUD stopped at 09/07. No approval so far. :(

Maybe they already mailed it to you and forgot to update the computer. CHeck that mail box....

slw3k said:
Checked yesterday, nothing:(
---------------------------------------------------------------------

It looks like that you are very close to approval. REF and FP2 all done. What else need ? Good Luck.

My lawyer claims that they had sent the RFE responce. It has already been 3 days now since they posted (overnight) & the status message still remain unchanged till now.

How many days did it took for you guys to see a change in LUD or online status msg, after actually sending in your RFE responce?? Please advice.

Thanks!

My LUD changed three times after they recieved my RFE. On the fourth day I received my approval email.

They received my RFE response 09/01, then LUD changed in the following three days. After that, everything stopped. No approval so far. I wish I could have your luck.

RFE replied - waiting for Approval !!!

Got RFE for birth certificate, photos, 3 years of H1, EVL, blah blah blah.

The reply to my RFE was received by USCIS on Aug 30. The LUD kept changing on Aug 31, 1st sep, 2nd and the last on 3rd sep. After that there is no change.

Just awaiting approval, hopefully.