LUD for dependent, status - document mailed

p235

Registered Users (C)
Did anyone get this mail for dependent?

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Document mailed to applicant.

On November 27, 2007 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

Thanks,

Last edited by a moderator:
I got an email few hours before the above email saying as

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Notice returned as undeliverable.

On November 27, 2007, the post office returned our last written notice on this case as undeliverable. This can have serious effects on the processing of this case. Please call 1-800-375-5283 to update the mailing address so this notice can be re-sent.

I have filed AR-11 also. I don't know what could be the reason. If anyone has a similar experience, please share.

Thanks,

Did you call the Customer Service and select options 1-2-2-6-1 and SRC number 1-3-4 options and talk to representative. Take infopass appointment and find out what the document is about.

Did you call the Customer Service and select options 1-2-2-6-1 and SRC number 1-3-4 options and talk to representative. Take infopass appointment and find out what the document is about.

My wife just spoke to them and they told her it is because of some computer glitch and they have not mailed any document.

Probably they were talking to your wife about her case. They do not talk to your wife about your case unless you talk to them on the phone. Both of your cases got those two updates document mailed and notice returned as undeliverable? It is better you talk to them directly.

Probably they were talking to your wife about her case. They do not talk to your wife about your case unless you talk to them on the phone. Both of your cases got those two updates document mailed and notice returned as undeliverable? It is better you talk to them directly.

No. Only, she got the update as document mailed and undelivered.....
She verified and her address the right one and I also spoke to them and they say, its only a document about her address change......
My case remains the same, no update nor LUD

I also received the mail today

Hi guys,

On November 28, 2007 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

This is the mail I received today as a primary applicant.
No idea what that means??? My wife didn't receive anything and had no LUD to.....

Hope for the best...I will call IQ today to get for info on that....

Manzu

Hi guys,

On November 28, 2007 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

No idea what that means??? My wife didn't receive anything and had no LUD to.....

Manzu

Please update us about on what u find out

Hi guys,

Manzu

Manzu,

Did you find out any thing?

My spouse got this message. I will update once some thing received

On November 26, 2007 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

1. Called TSC IO, she said finger print notice is undelivered thats why the status, that is funny I never moved for last 5 year. Also our FP notice were upto date as of May 2007.
2. Called lawyer, he contacted USCIS and says that is the approval, we should be receiving card on the mail.

Since I know what USCIS (Ultimate SCrewed In System), keeping myself cool for some more time.

Enjoy the weekend.

My spouse got this message. I will update once some thing received

On November 26, 2007 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

1. Called TSC IO, she said finger print notice is undelivered thats why the status, that is funny I never moved for last 5 year. Also our FP notice were upto date as of May 2007.
2. Called lawyer, he contacted USCIS and says that is the approval, we should be receiving card on the mail.

Since I know what USCIS (Ultimate SCrewed In System), keeping myself cool for some more time.

Enjoy the weekend.
My status changed to this back in May. Whenever i call and talk to customer service rep i hear "It is approval". Case is not approved yet.

Sure P235,

once I have any update I will let you guys know about it....
Hopefully I can share good news.....:))))

Manzu

We had the same message when we applied for AR11 and also when our lawyer changed the address. When I called the customer service, they said it is a problem with their system and this is happening when the addresses were changed. This happened in May, when we changed our address in feb. Just call the customer service to be on the safe side, but otherwise you can just ignore this message.

We had the same message when we applied for AR11 and also when our lawyer changed the address. When I called the customer service, they said it is a problem with their system and this is happening when the addresses were changed. This happened in May, when we changed our address in feb. Just call the customer service to be on the safe side, but otherwise you can just ignore this message.

Thanks empyrean.
You are right, received a letter and its about an enquiry we made sometime back