LUD Changes Thrice - I-485

maheshcr

Registered Users (C)
LUD Changes Thrice after I-485 RFE Response

Hi Guys,

I responded to the RFE on both mine and my wife's on I-693 (Medical) and proof of birth and parentage for my wife last week. LUD changed thrice for the past 3 days continously for both AP and I-485. AP was already approved in January 2006.

Any ideas on what's happening on the case?

Thanks

Mahesh

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Maheshcr,

Is there any update on your case ? After your RFE response was replied how long it took for you to see the RFE received. thanks again.

Jr_mithun

Hi Jr_Mithun,

No updates on the case yet. Per the tracking number, CIS received the package on 10th July (sent the response by Express Mail on 7th) and I saw a change in the message on July 13th stating the RFE response was received on 13th. LUD changed for three consequetive days on 485 and AP and nothing yet so far.

I called the CIS last week and they said it takes 570-600 days to process these type of cases and though it's about 830 days, I was asked to call back after 60 days if I don't hear anything on the case. Guess, all they would do is just open an inquiry which would give them additional 60 days which will finally turn to be a good roller-coaster ride :)

Mahesh