LUD Changes and messages

mv1211

Registered Users (C)
Just looking at my case I realized the change of statuses I received from USCIS during VSC --> TSC transfer.

LUD On March 2:

"Current Status: This case has been sent to another office for processing.

On March 2, 2007, we transferred this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action...... "

LUD On March 7:

The message changes to-
"
Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS that was transferred to our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location is now pending there....."
"

After FP2 on May 5th the following LUDs.

LUD On May 7:

"
Current Status: This case has been sent to another office for processing.

On March 2, 2007, we transferred this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action. ....."

LUD On May 8:

"
Current Status: This case has been sent to another office for processing.

On March 2, 2007, we transferred this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action...."

Is this normal for everyone? The last message does not saying it is pending at TSC rather than it was transferred to TSC. So not sure what is going on.

mv

I didn't have any LUD after FP2, But.... after the transfer there were 2 LUDs on 3/7 and 3/12
3/7 : Current Status: This case has been sent to another office for processing.
3/12:Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

Hi,
to answer mv1211's question --yes, we received the same message after FP2 done on 5/12/2007. Does not mean much, sinve per IO I spoke with using the POJ method, everything is clear and the case is in queue to be adjudicated, however it has not been assugned to anybody so far (this is fater almost 4 years in category EB-1, with no retro or anything. It is beyond frustrating and no sign of resolution within the near future.

The messages are some sort of a ploy to leave you with the impression that something is being done while nothing ever is being accomplished.

I saw today that LUD is changed to different message saying below. I got an email with yesterday's date. Actually I have not seen my email and USCIS site yesterday. So that means the LUD might have changed yesterday and today?? what is this means... I know I got transfer mails in April.. Why this message now??? does it make any sense.

"Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Document mailed to applicant.

On March 28, 2007 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service."