LUD changed on both 140, 485 after using AC21

GreenCardVirus

Registered Users (C)
I changed jobs using AC21 law recently (6 weeks). My new lawyers sent the documentation about 15 days back.

Today the LUD's changed on both 140, 485's (including dependent application).

Has any one seen this before. Should I read anything into the changes?

Mine is not a Substitution case. This is in VSC. Though I am aware of the hassles of a possible 140 revocation, it is still very unnerving.

Thanks

Same Here - Ginnu kindly reply if you have saw something like this

GreenCardVirus,
My situation is almost like you. I changed job three months back and 15 days back my new lawyer submitted following papers to invoke my AC21:

- AC21 letter
- My 2 pay stub.
- My new company's offer letter.
- My company's financial statement.

On 17th, the LUD's changed on both 140, 485's (including dependent application). I have to speak to my lawyer on possible consequences. But no new message has been posted on both 140, 485.
I also got my new EAD and AP one month back.

USCIS has no work remains except changing these date unnecessarily and dried up everybody to get approval.

It happened to me. LUD changed on our I485's. If you have used AC21 after I485 is pending for more than 180 days with approved I140 you should be fine

Nothing else happened on my case after the LUD changes. So, I am guessing the LUD change can be treated as some sort of acknowledgement from USCIS after they received AC21 documentation.

Hopefully this this avoid 485 denials after any revocation of 140.

Message changed on 140. It is a strange message, Any Ideas?

------------------
Application Type: I140, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

Current Status:

On December 8, 2005 the appropriate American Consulate or port of entry was notified by cable, telephone, or fax of the approval of this case.

GreenCardVirus,

My 140/485 LUDs changes 10-15 days after Attorney sent AC21 papers. Like you I am stuck in Name Check as well.

Did anything happen after LUD changes? +ve or -ve?