H1b married to USC
Mailed forms(I-130,I-485,I-765) on 03/05/06
RN 03/06/06
ND 03/10/06
FP 03/31/06
Interview 05/23/06
No EAD or AP

LUD on 05/02/06 but no emails or mails.
Does that mean that they will ask for RFE?
when I open my portfolio, it has the same message, we recieved your application on...., it takes us ..... to process this kind of application, we mailed you a notice about your application.

If they want RFE, will that appear on the screen when you open your porfolio? or you will get an email?

Do you mean that your account showed LUD and you waited for couple of weeks before you got your email about approval?
Please help
Werr999

werr999 said:
My timeline is
H1b married to USC
Mailed forms(I-130,I-485,I-765) on 03/05/06
RN 03/06/06
ND 03/10/06
FP 03/31/06
Interview 05/23/06
No EAD or AP

LUD on 05/02/06 but no emails or mails.
Does that mean that they will ask for RFE?
when I open my portfolio, it has the same message, we recieved your application on...., it takes us ..... to process this kind of application, we mailed you a notice about your application.

If they want RFE, will that appear on the screen when you open your porfolio? or you will get an email?

Do you mean that your account showed LUD and you waited for couple of weeks before you got your email about approval?
Please help
Werr999

An LUD just means that they have been working on your case. If you get an RFE they will send you an email and a letter, and the message will change too.
Same thing if they approve one of your cases.
It happens a lot that they just change the LUD without the status message changing, so no need to worry. :)

Suzy977 said:
I've got 3 LUD's in the past 5 days without changing the message :confused: the last one today, Saturday.
I think that LUDs are always a good sign. Means they are working on your case a lot. Kinda imagine an IO sitting on his desk with your cases and after having worked on them, he presses the LUD button, and whenever he does that, he gets candy. :D
That's why seeing an LUD always makes me smile. :D :D

patty579 said:
I think that LUDs are always a good sign. Means they are working on your case a lot. Kinda imagine an IO sitting on his desk with your cases and after having worked on them, he presses the LUD button, and whenever he does that, he gets candy. :D
That's why seeing an LUD always makes me smile. :D :D

Or maybe they being accused lately of being lazy and inefficient, the numbers of LUD's is the gauge of their activity...and they just press the "LUD button" hundreds of times per day to show how hard they are working :eek: :D :D :D

Suzy977 said:
Or maybe they being accused lately of being lazy and inefficient, the numbers of LUD's is the gauge of their activity...and they just press the "LUD button" hundreds of times per day to show how hard they are working :eek: :D :D :D
Yeah... that is more likely. :D :D

My interview was in October 2005. Still no answer. LUD on I-485 is December 2004. Does is mean my case was not viewed since 12/2004?