• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

lotery dv visa

antartida

forum members do you have any recent information about permanent resident interview and passport stamp reference DV visa 2003.
I applied June I-485, FP same month and since that nothing happen? Please any info will be very much appreciate.

Antartida,

DV-2003 is end on Sept. 30, 2003, if you have received any information now that you don't have chance to get geen card this time. I have the same situation like you. What's your cutoff no. & region?

Digital Photo

Hi friends,
I am reading all about how people have applied for the DV lottery 2005, and I am trying my hardest to apply. I have difficulty with the digital photo requirement that they are asking for. How can I scan a 2" by 2" picture ? I don't have one at those dimentions. Then, how can I take a digital picture of 320 by 240 pixels? Isn't this resolution way too low? Aren't most digital cameras meant for high quality digital photos ? Please help me. Time is running out. Thank you.

to make picture 320 by 240 pixels or 300 by 300 as required, you need to edit your image in photo editing software, I like to use photoshop, I suggest you start with bigger picture than required, then use image-canvas size menu in photoshop to get desired size pic. A few practice will get you good required picture.

good luck;)