Lost papers

ladab

Registered Users (C)
My company applied for my labor in May 2003. Yesterday, my HR told me that Labor department is saying that they don't have my papers. My lawyer is saying that the they have all the proof that the department has received the papers.

Does any one know as to what happens in this situation? If anyone has going thru the similar situations, please share you experiences or advice what should be done in this case. I really appreciate your help in advance.

Thanks,
BG

Hi

Did you have any updates after june. I am in same situation, did your lawyer file your papers again, did you recieve any response? How long did it take for ant response?

Thanks in advance

No 45-Day Letter Rec'd from Backlog Center - Standard Procedure

Please see the attached screenshot from the AILA website. Your attorney should have access to the full details, but this is the procedure he/she must follow. We have done this and received an extensive list of all the documentation needed, as I'm sure the backlog center will send to your attorney when he/she follows these instructions. Best wishes!!

Thank You, for the information.

After submitting the required documents, how long they take to reply to the labor. When did you submit your documents? Did they ask for the 45 day letter? After that how long it takes them to certify the labor.

Thanks in advance.

I am in the same boat

Visa2

When writing to no contact email address DOL said that they are not able
to relocate my application and they asked us to re-submit duplicate application.

We did that and it has been more than a month and have not heard anything.
Please keep me posted ..