Lost or stolen EAD and SSN

DrBen

Hi everybody!
I'm an asylum applicant and now my decision is pending for 220 days. I have applied for EAD and SSN and it was approved. Both USCIS and SS administration mailed me the EAD and SSN but I never get them, because my mailbox was robbed. I would really appreciate if you can help me with advice. I know That it is possible to re-apply and pay $410 fee for replacement EAD but I'm not working and trying to find out if there is any way to do it without fee. Thank you!

how did you know the mailbox was robbed and that the EAD was in there? and both the EAD and SS were sent on the same day? , because asylee has to take the EAD and go to the SS administration to apply for SS card .

since you did not received the your EAD by mail , go to this USCIS link , but it says that you have to wait 120 days before contacting them which is ridiculous

https://egov.uscis.gov/e-request/displayNDCForm.do?entryPoint=init&sroPageType=ndc

or apply again and you can apply for a fee waiver if your annual income is less than 150% of the poverty line . but you would have to wait an additional 2-6 months for the EAD card .

i suggest first you book an infopass appointment when they open and talk to someone .

Hi everyone,
i filed my asylum case with 3 kids, 8 months ago and now i want to apply EAD (i-765).
how can i get social security card for my kids. is there any way to get SS for my kids.
thanks.