Lost my receipt

ASSYLEE

Registered Users (C)
What can I do to replace a lost receipt? I don't know what the number is either. Thanks in advance. :)

Check the back of the returned cancelled check from your bank, the receipt number is inprint on.
Call Customer service and request a new receipt.
Best Luck.

Check the back of the returned cancelled check from your bank, the receipt number is inprint on.
Call Customer service and request a new receipt.
Best Luck.

Themen,

Thank you very much for the response. I have changed banks since then and cannot view my previous cancelled check. I know, very unfortunate situation. :) Any other suggestions? I don't think I can reach live customer service w/out a receipt number...

Themen,

Thank you very much for the response. I have changed banks since then and cannot view my previous cancelled check. I know, very unfortunate situation. :) Any other suggestions? I don't think I can reach live customer service w/out a receipt number...

Write to NSC with your A# and tell them what you applied for..They will send you the A#. Happened to me once before. It may take 30-60 days.

Write to NSC with your A# and tell them what you applied for..They will send you the A#. Happened to me once before. It may take 30-60 days.

Thank you! I will do it and see what happens. Hopefully I'll receive a BIO notice in the interim and will have the receipt number on it.

What can I do to replace a lost receipt? I don't know what the number is either. Thanks in advance. :)

i think if you call the immigration service and give them your social security
number , they may able to pull your record and give you your receipt number