Losing Hope Again

GetGC100

Registered Users (C)
Friends,

My PD is Nov 18 2003 and RD is Dec 28 2004 under EB2. Any EB2 approvals with PD and RD close to mine, please post here. I called IO and got the service reply that my case is pending additional security checks at this time.

Please share any info and thoughts here.

regards and good luck to all viewers to get over with this mess soon.

Here U go...

Hey GetGC100,

Keep up the intensity!! You should get yr approval within a few days. "case is pending additional security checks at this time" is all BS, just to get you off the phone.

Here are my details...

JMJ
EB2 India @ NSC
PD: August 2003 (own labor)
RD: March 2005
I140 - RFE and Approved June 2005
Name Check cleared in less than a month (have a very common name)
I485 RFE - August 2006
I485 AD: June 19,2007
Rcvd Approval Notice: June 23,2005
Card Rcvd: June 25,2007

Hi JMJ,

DO you think starting from July 2nd, we can see more EB2 approval?

So far I see very less EB2 approvals, is this because there are not enough *eligible*s case prior to PD: April 04 for now?

Hey GetGC100,

Keep up the intensity!! You should get yr approval within a few days. "case is pending additional security checks at this time" is all BS, just to get you off the phone.

Here are my details...

JMJ
EB2 India @ NSC
PD: August 2003 (own labor)
RD: March 2005
I140 - RFE and Approved June 2005
Name Check cleared in less than a month (have a very common name)
I485 RFE - August 2006
I485 AD: June 19,2007
Rcvd Approval Notice: June 23,2005
Card Rcvd: June 25,2007

Poke them....

StillAlive,

not enough cases in EB2 is certainly a possiblity,but I doubt it.

But I think they are giving preference to EB3 cases, should see more approvals for EB2 in the coming days....

Again guys .... keep calling .... when calling mention politely to an IO that cases after yours is getting approved. get help from senator/congressman.... initiate a service inquiry....

Ask yr atty to get an update why yr case is not approved.

I believe any one of the above things can expedite yr approval(assign to an officer or make it to the bunch of cases on an IO's table to be aproved)

I don't know if it worked in my case or not, but I certainly did employ all the above startegies.

Guys - If you have a PD that is mid 2004 and earlier and a RD of 2006 and earlier, U'll be approved and it is just a matter of time. But again don't sit back and wait for USCIS to be fair, be pro-active, or else U might be unlucky and have to wait for October when U might not see bunch approvals like this.

Good Luck Everyone !!

JMJ:eek:

Looks like your security check is pending

Hi
My case also the same category except iam in eb3. iam stuck in name check . They won't approve until name check is cleared.

I don't believe in this crap. I got a service request response saying "Security Check Pending" and yesterday evening the magic email. But, every time I called was told that my case is in the "STAGING AREA" and yet to be picked up by an IO (even yesterday afternoon)...

So, sit tight and keep fingers crossed. Good Luck.

I don't believe in this crap. I got a service request response saying "Security Check Pending" and yesterday evening the magic email. But, every time I called was told that my case is in the "STAGING AREA" and yet to be picked up by an IO (even yesterday afternoon)...

newram,

When did you file your SR?

I'm in the same boat...

Same question here...why are they not approving as much EB2 cases?
See me signature for details.

Same question here...why are they not approving as much EB2 cases?
See me signature for details.

It might be because EB2 has not been severely retrogressed as EB3 in past and USCIS doesn't expect EB2 to go back to retro soon. That's why they want EB3 backlog cleared so that they can show the good work. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Service Request

Hi newram,

How did you initiate service request. is this a formal form or a phone call? I want to find out where I stand.

still pending

Hi
I am also waiting..and losing hope..Does this never end ?

However I am EB3

--pdd123

PD 12/2001
EB3/India self labor CSC
Labor certified : 04/2004
I140/485 concurrent filing (CSC):08/2004
I-140 approved : 03/2005
I-485 stuck in namecheck
I-485 CSC->NSC xfer : 02/2007
2nd FP : 04/2007
I-485 : delayed for ever ??