Lord, Thank YOU

jonrn

Registered Users (C)
Yahooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My wife and I received card production emails from CRIS this morning.....I have been waiting for this approval for a long time. I used to check my email and online status for updates almost everyday. I had so many worries: my AOS being denied due to the discretionary nature of approval for AOS , my wife's fingerprint as being too vague for the ASC computer to record, USCIS issuing a Notice of Intent to Deny (NOID) for my AOS because they lost my Visa Screen Certificate and last but not the least: being stuck in name check for years as i have a very common Chinese surname. God clearly intervened for me and my wife.

believe it or not, i stayed up until 3:30 AM reading the entire thread here: Stuck in name check? lets track it.....i was too nervous of getting stuck because my surname is a very common Chinese surname with around 150 Million chinese having my surname......i was also worried for my wife as she is using my surname....

to other immigrants, your time will come....just be patient and trust in the power of prayer to God

EB-3 Schedule A nurse Philippines
PD August 8, 2006
Concurrent filing
I-140 and I-485 RD Aug 4, 2006
I-140 and I-485 ND Aug 9, 2006
FP: Nov 2, 2006
1st EAD approved Aug 31, 2006
2nd EAD RD June 25, 2007
I-485 AD July 12, 2007

Firstly Congrates..

you have filed ur 485 on Aug 4, 2006 and u have GC with in a year..

Great.. Hats Off to USCIS Process and Procedures..