looks like here is one ripleys believe it or not and LUD of 04/03/2006 on 1st April

I did see on my case

hello WorryForGC,

I did see LUD on my 485 with 04/03/2006 date on april 1st. I don't know what is going on. LUD changed on all my cases on Feb 23rd and again on 03/15 for address change. i could not understand what this new LUD on 485.
Right now am in India, coming to US in 2nd week of april. How to know my 485 status before starting here.

thanks

The same LUD

I also saw 04/03 LUDs for me and my family I-485s yesterday on 04/01. We completed Bio-3 on 03/30 and there were LUDs on 03/30 and now these LUDs for the future date. What would that mean? :confused:

may be the NSC or its system admin wanted to make us an April fool on 1st April

glad that not an approval then instead of the green card we would have got a red card, april fool banaya, thmko gussa aaya...well for ur question guess unless ur PD is current this must be some internal reorg or RFE LUD, so just chking the case status is the only next best thing here, anyways with AP u are fine to enter
NSC04Filer said:
hello WorryForGC,

I did see LUD on my 485 with 04/03/2006 date on april 1st. I don't know what is going on. LUD changed on all my cases on Feb 23rd and again on 03/15 for address change. i could not understand what this new LUD on 485.
Right now am in India, coming to US in 2nd week of april. How to know my 485 status before starting here.

thanks

WorryForGC,

I saw LUD on my 485 case also as 4/3/2006 on April 1st. My case is in NSC. How about you??

I had another case of status extension in NSC and that is where this funny thing happened
GCdeewana said:
WorryForGC,

I saw LUD on my 485 case also as 4/3/2006 on April 1st. My case is in NSC. How about you??

I can't believe I am not alone!!

Wow, I couldn't believe when I saw this thread. There was a LUD on my spouse's EAD renewal LIN number (NSC) as 04/03/2006. I just checked today evening (04/02) and am wondering how can an LUD be future dated. Then I thought the system is probably outsourced to INDIA and hence the future date which is perfectly actual date at processing system ;)

may be some April fool's subroutine in the system ;)

that seems to be the most plausible explantion, but i noticed on 04/01 so it fails...

damascus said:
Wow, I couldn't believe when I saw this thread. There was a LUD on my spouse's EAD renewal LIN number (NSC) as 04/03/2006. I just checked today evening (04/02) and am wondering how can an LUD be future dated. Then I thought the system is probably outsourced to INDIA and hence the future date which is perfectly actual date at processing system ;)

may be some April fool's subroutine in the system ;)

my LUD changed too

Any guesses if it has anything to do with our PD becoming current in May or name check clearing?