looking GC Sponser in IOWA,Wisoncin,Montana,south dakota,wyoming

sunil_002

Hi,

I am looking for good new employer who can sponsor my Green Card in any Following states where GC is much faster:
IOWA,Wisoncin,Montana,south dakota,wyoming

I am currently working as consultant in calif , This project will be there atleast one more year.

Please send me msg if you know any company.

Thanks
-sunil

I have a good project on hand and I am willing to file LC from Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Iowa, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Montana, South Dakota or North Dakota. If there is a Legitimate Company based on these states - please contact me. I am also willing to transfer my H1B under them and have my prospective employer sign an agreement with that Company at least for 16-18 months.

Thanks

MFH

Almost anybody can apply for you but with most your life would suck. Remember GC is not everything if it will slave you for 2+ years.

Try MSU Software (www.msusoftware.com) in IOWA, legitimate company, has head office in Iowa, and so you wont have any employer related INS queries, have about 20+ employees, American Employer(lot of other desis are happy there) have a hot-shot law-firm in Des Moines, does 80-20, or even 85-15, pays decent, does not cring....

If you have a project, then this is the place to go.

BTW no, I dont work there but I have a friend who works, and I know the owner, a nice guy.

MinnesotaDesi.

re:

i guess its not good to go with companies which make u sign agreements and stuff...

i wud look out for legitimate companies who want to hire you as an employee...

email me: xmljar@yahoo.com

Labor - Wyoming

Pls email me at av35@buffalo.edu.

MY company has branches in Wyoming and the usual locations like NJ, CA etc. Also, its a stable company with a 10$ turnover and over 100 consultants. They are currently doing labor through Wyoming.

They give a good deal on the hourly rate and also pay for the green card processing.

Thanks