Looking for sample offer letter Computer Analyst

joe2021

I am a Canadian citizen and have 10 years of experience working in the IT industry. I have got an offer from an employer but they are not familiar with the TN process. They have asked me in what way should we provide an employment letter. Can anyone help me out to just share the sample structure of the offer letter?

Also, I have a Bachelors's in mechanical engineering, MBA, and a couple of IT-related certifications will that be any sort of problem for eligibility? Your help is much appreciated.

Your bachelor's doesn't match CSA, so you may need to rely on your masters, if you have some very strong computer emphasis in your curriculum . Your certs are of no value. Make sure you have documentation of your experience, in the form of letters from employers or clients. It may not be enough, but you may need them.

You really should be going for a TN in engineering.

All depends on the job. That is what determines the category. Then, your education has to match that category. If it is not an engineering job, then you can't go under the engineering category. I cannot say if your courseload (in school, not private firm certs) has enough CSA to get a CSA job. The officer would need to determine that.

Most here are reluctant to provide sample letters, in case this cookie-cutter approach starts to annoy CBP ; the guidelines in the regs are sufficient,