Local Office Approval - Still no green card

Transfer from TSC to Los Angeles

Hello,

My I-485 case is transfereed from Texas to Los Angeles office on Aug 17th for a standard interview. My priority date is March 2004 Eb2/India. How much time does Los Anegeles office take time to send inter view letter?

Thanks,
Mercy1

Hi Mercy1,
How did you know that your case is transferred to LA office ?
Did your Status message change to "
The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office."

Few days back i notices my I485 message changed to the above one.
I was wondering if this means an interview at local office is ahead !

Any thoughts ?

Hello,

Online message changed. Also I got a mail saying that case is transferred to LA for a standard interview.I am thinking how long will I get interview letter from local office?

Thanks,
Mecry1

Hello mercy1,

Check with the local office by taking an infopass. They will let you if you interview is schedule or they will tell you an approximate date.

I had the same message change on my 485 petition and it says that it has been transferred to local office and is pending standard processing.

Can someone suggest what does that mean. The automated message says that it has been transferred to St.Albans Vermont.

485 April 2004/ EB3

Hi anujsingla,

Congratulation. please update when you receive your card.

Even my LUD date is changing but the message status is same.

Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.......

i called today the service center. they are not much help at all. what you see online, the same information they will provide you. she just created a service request number for me and told me that i should get a response withing 45 days if not then call back....

I had applied for my ead too, since my current ead and driver licence is going to get expire soon. i can't apply for my driver licence since i have to show proof of my legal status in U.S which should be more then 60 days. Does anyone had this kind of experience or any solution would be appreciated.

thanks.

Hi Kisha,

I received my card yesterday in the mail. Although it was mailed to my old address, but surprisingly, USPS did not return it to USCIS ("Return Service Requested" was clearly printed on the envelope) and forwarded it to my current address.

Stilll waiting for my wife's card. Hopefully it should arrive soon.

Hi anujsingla,

Congratulation. Finally you are out of it.

I don't know what's happenning in my case. the LUD date has stopped changing now.

Thought i might share this with others too.

Since due to my EAD and driving licence getting expired next week. I took an infopass and went to the local office. They told me that due to backlog in the service center, it's getting delayed.I should get my card within 2-3 months.

The officer stamped our passport with validity for 3 months and also wrote in the passport that my I-485 is approved. The next day i went to the Driving licence office and got my DL.

Hi Kisha,

Did you get your card already?

Finally, last week, my wife's card also arrived.

If you are still waiting for card, you should get it very soon.

Good Luck.

My wife's 485 was approved by Milwaukee local office in last Nov. Only yesterday that her online status was changed to "card production ordered". So, in this case it took USCIS 10 months to process a local-approved case. Don't be so surprised if you haven't received your card after 30 or 60 days.

485 approved at local office and waiting for card

Hello all, I got my 485 approved from local office in first week of January and the file was sent back to Nebraska for card production. It has been over a month and no change in online status or no letter confirming that 485 was approved. How long will it take for Nebraska to process and send me my green card. Local office will not put temporary green card stamp in passport. Any one else in the same boat?

Hello all, I got my 485 approved from local office in first week of January and the file was sent back to Nebraska for card production. It has been over a month and no change in online status or no letter confirming that 485 was approved. How long will it take for Nebraska to process and send me my green card. Local office will not put temporary green card stamp in passport. Any one else in the same boat?

My records did not updated and I don’t have any info for 485.

485 approved at local office and waiting for card

hello, My case was approved at local office and 10 days ago my online status changed as below. Any body having similar case status at Nebraska service center after approval at local office.
Soft LUD changed everyday for 3 days and no updates since 1 week. What does this mean?

Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. To receive e-mail updates, follow the link below to register.

Last edited by a moderator:
HI
My interview done on 02/05/09 , but still my status show as same t/r to local office,
When you finished? And when it changed the status?

hello, My case was approved at local office and 10 days ago my online status changed as below. Any body having similar case status at Nebraska service center after approval at local office.
Soft LUD changed everyday for 3 days and no updates since 1 week. What does this mean?

Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. To receive e-mail updates, follow the link below to register.

Hi Narayana

My wife and I have been notified about our applications being transferred to NBC, so we are expecting an interview.

Can you please elaborate on your interview? Do you know why you were called for an interview?