living USA Illegal and want to move to AU


I really need the help from those who are in the process of getting their independent working visa. I’ve living in the US illegally since I was 11 years old. I obtained my Bachelor degree in Computer Science and working on my master in Computer Engineering. I’ll graduate at the end of this year. Since I cannot work legally here I want to move to Australia. I’ve reading the requirements and I think I have the qualifications to get the independent working visa. I have work experience but I never got paid.
Please I need as much information to start filling out the paper work. Here are some of the questions I have.

1.What information needs to be sent for the assessment?

2.In the recommendation letters do my boss has to tell them how much I’m earning?

3.Since I don’t have SSN would this be a problem to get my finger prints from the FBI? I have hear that to get FBI finger prints I may not need a SSN, can somebody confirm this?

Thank you in advance. I really need all your help because I need to star helping my parents financially. I don’t think is fair that I have a degree and I’m not getting paid for the work I do.



Registered Users (C)

good luck in obtaining so much education while being illegal......
I am surprised why you did not file for any of the amnestys that held in the USA.
However I dont think there will be an amnesty coming in the next 5 years at least.
As far as I know you should be fine in applying to Australia.
They will only get a police report not a fingerprinting from FBI

However I urge you to visit the ASA group website of australia to get exact information.


Registered Users (C)
Degree as illigal

Is it possible to get any kind of degree (graduate, PG or Master) in US being illigal?
And if that is the case then nothing like it.


Registered Users (C)
The working holiday visa provides a young person with a 12 months stay in Australia and enables them to have incidental employment to supplement their stay.

To apply for the Australian working holiday visa you must be over 18 and under 31 years of age, have no dependant children and have one of the following passport


New Member

i have been living illegally here since 4 years
can anyone tell me how do i get my degress
which colleges offer that
thank u