Liveandletlive is finally approved!!! hooray

Wow! Congratulations Buddy and I am very happy for you and your family.
Your RD and ND including your FP dates are exact same as ours and to be honest, your approval has really bought lots of hope for us.

Can you tell me when did the letter from Senator go to VSC and do you know when your cases were assigned to IIO at VSC ? And also was it your first expedite request ? And what did you say in the expedite request ? If you prefer you can send me a PM about my questions.

LiveAndLetLive said:
Guys,

I got the 4 magic emails today at around 2:30 PM EST.:)

I think this might have been due to the letter from the senator. Only yesterday, I had sent out another expedite request :rolleyes:

I have been visiting this site for a long time. I owe my current approvals in most part to this site. Thank you Rajeev Khanna.

Also thanks to all co-sufferers - needhelp1, MDRockville, dsatish, edison, Sumanta, PremChopra, OneMoreStupid, rajudm, orangetreats, HaveMercy, kmnalluri, Gorilla, Sine_Curve, dashDurai and many many others.

What are the next steps?

Thanks
:D

Can you tell me when did the letter from Senator go to VSC and do you know when your cases were assigned to IIO at VSC ? And also was it your first expedite request ? And what did you say in the expedite request ? If you prefer you can send me a PM about my questions.

I sent a fax to the senator on 2/16/2005. After about a week I got reply from his office saying that they had put my file on hold by mistake and that I should get a decision within 60 days.

I am not sure what "IIO at VSC" means.

I filed the first expedite request in Jan. But then they replied that the PD for India/China/Phili was Jan 02 and mine was Feb 02.

I filed second expedite request in some where in Feb when the PD had moved to March 02. But that time I got a response that my case could not be adjudicated bcos of lack of visas (whatever that means).

Please let me know if you need a copy of my expedite request. I will be more than happy to send it to you.

LiveAndLetLive said:
I replied :)

Congrats!
You were worried about PD not being current.....all ends well. My approval came even before yours which was a big surprise..... :D

fbi name check

Hi liveAndLetLive

I have done my FP on 3/2/05. LUD changed on 3/9/05.
in your signature you have said something called FBI Name chack
what is it ? and how do I check it on my case ?
could you please reply

thx :)

Congrats

Congrats LiveAndLetLive, great news ahead of a weekend. I am very happy.
I hope needhelp1 save ho see the light at the end of the tunnel soon.

I think he would also get approval in next couple of weeks, even though I have predicted his approval without success but now I have high hopes.

Enjoy the freedom and take care, good luck to you and your family

ragaminnal said:
Hi Live and Let live,

Congrats, I knew yours was coming.. Gives me a hope now.. Enjoy the moments..

Thanks a lot. Best of luck to you too. It should be right around the corner. :)

hi

hi liveandletalive
congratulations.
i send u private messege.please could u respond to that.

thanks
kish

Re: Info requested

Hello LiveAndLetLive,

Can you send me or post a copy of your expedite request.
My I-485 RD is June,2002. I have done 4 status enquiries
and the response to 4th one says that the case is under
review.

Thanks.

gcfarmer said:
Hello LiveAndLetLive,

Can you send me or post a copy of your expedite request.
My I-485 RD is June,2002. I have done 4 status enquiries
and the response to 4th one says that the case is under
review.

Thanks.

Please give me your email address and I will email you a copy

Dallas stamping experience
=====================
I went to Dallas USCIS office (on I35) for my passport stamping. I had taken an infopass for me and my spouse. Went about 20 minutes before the scheduled time. We were told to wait for 5 minutes before they would issue the number (15 min before the scheduled time). The security person also said that no cell-phones are allowed inside. Anyway, we went got the numbers and went in. They have security like airport screening. We sat for about 10 minutes before out number was called. The officer processed both the applications together (for me and my spouse).

He took our photos (2 each), EAD and AP and the approval letter. He also asked for drivers license.

One of our passport is expiring in Aug this year. He stamped I551 only till pass passport expiry date (not sure if this is normal). He said that we should get our cards within 2 to 4 months. Then he added, usually people are getting much before that now-a-days.

Thats it. It took us a total of 45 minutes to get the ordeal done.