Liveandletlive is finally approved!!! hooray

LiveAndLetLive

Registered Users (C)
Guys,

I got the 4 magic emails today at around 2:30 PM EST.:)

I think this might have been due to the letter from the senator. Only yesterday, I had sent out another expedite request :rolleyes:

I have been visiting this site for a long time. I owe my current approvals in most part to this site. Thank you Rajeev Khanna.

Also thanks to all co-sufferers - needhelp1, MDRockville, dsatish, edison, Sumanta, PremChopra, OneMoreStupid, rajudm, orangetreats, HaveMercy, kmnalluri, Gorilla, Sine_Curve, dashDurai and many many others.

What are the next steps?

Thanks
:D

April 2003 RFE received on 27SEP2004 still Pending for 6 months

I-140 RD 11 March 2003, AD 5 March 2004 (NO RFE)
Priority Date 13 June 2000

I-485 RD 22 April 2003, RFE on 10 September 2004 for EVL, 2 Years W2, 2 Pay check Reply received by BY USCIS on 27 September 2004

I have send a fax to FBI on July 22 2004, FBI replies that my record check done on May 8 2003

Dear ......

This is in reference to your facsimile dated July 22, 2004, concerning your immigration status. The FBI completed a record check for you on May 8, 2003, and the results were forwarded to the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.
Sincerely yours,
David M. Hardy

Status enquiry on 6 December 2004
Reply by USCIS : Our computer systems show that application is currently under review. Please allow a minimum of 60 days to hear from this office.

Status enquiry on 28 Febu 2005 Still ?????

Did you try contacting your senator?

gam said:
I-140 RD 11 March 2003, AD 5 March 2004 (NO RFE)
Priority Date 13 June 2000

I-485 RD 22 April 2003, RFE on 10 September 2004 for EVL, 2 Years W2, 2 Pay check Reply received by BY USCIS on 27 September 2004

I have send a fax to FBI on July 22 2004, FBI replies that my record check done on May 8 2003

Dear ......

This is in reference to your facsimile dated July 22, 2004, concerning your immigration status. The FBI completed a record check for you on May 8, 2003, and the results were forwarded to the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.
Sincerely yours,
David M. Hardy

Status enquiry on 6 December 2004
Reply by USCIS : Our computer systems show that application is currently under review. Please allow a minimum of 60 days to hear from this office.

Status enquiry on 28 Febu 2005 Still ?????

Senator

I am NY area whether I have to wait for a week since I am seeing some approval or contact NY Senator immediately.

does anyone know if it is okay to take Infopass appointment even before I get my letter in mail? I have already taken an appointment for 15th. If I do not get the letter in mail by then, can I take copy of the email? Will they accept that?

Do you know how long before I get the actual card in hand?

Congrats!

Yes, you can schedule an Infopass appointment before you get your letter. I had done the same.. saves you some valuable time. I would guess you will receive the letter between 5-7 business days, sometimes earlier than that.

After stamping. You'd most probably get your card around a months time. See my signature for additional info.