Let\'s continue tracking I-485 receipt date

No Title

Thanks qba.
I am planning to go to-morrow. I have seen a posting to-day for the MD of 07/13, and the EAD approved. I am trying to call the VSC but no luck. I am trying. If mine is also approved then I may not. But in any case I need the EAD by the 10th of this month for a personal reason. I will keep you posted.
Thanks again.

EAD Card

I just checked the AVM the EAD is approved on 08/29. Could anyone tell me how long it takes for the card to arrive. QBA, I may not go to Boston INS to-morrow as the EAD is approved. Could anyone give me the apporx. time for the Card to arrive.
Thanks in advance.

Received receipt notice for my I-485/EAD/AP.

Guys,

Just to let you know that attorney representing
me has received the receipt notice for my I-485/EAD/AP.

Details as follows:

MD: 07/12/2001
RD: 07/13/2001
ND: 08/28/2001

Do not worry, everyone of you will receive the receipts.
The big ordeal will be now to wait until I receive
the finger print notice.

Got EAD Cards

Guys,
I have been asking many questions regarding the EAD from the local INS. But to my surprise I got the EAD\'s for me and my wife to-day. I chekched the AVM to-day and it said that the EAD is approved on 08/29 and the cards have been ordered. Surprise that I got the cards to-day. Well my trip to Boston is saved. My details are
RD - 07/09/01
ND - 08/23/01
EAD Approved - 08/29/01
EAD Cards received - 09/04/01
Thanks.

MD 06/06/01 - I have not recd Receipt Notice or EAD

However my checks were cashed on 08/13/01... Isn\'t this too late...
Your inputs please

No Title

Try calling to speak to the IIO. I think your\'s should be done by now. Did you speak to the IIO?

First time EAD--finger prints not sent

Hi netboyks,
I sent my 485+765+131 without the fingerprints for EAD.
do you know if this matters?
thanks for your help!!

victory 2001 and netboyks

congrats to netboyks for EADs
Victory 2001, we do,nt need to send fingureprints for EAD, Netboyks can you pls. confirm

PermRes

I think we are in the same boat. I talked to IIO along with my lawyer and he said that they are mailing receipts for apps received around June 18th. My App was mailed on June 15th as per the lawyer and the IIO asked me to wait a couple more weeks. Did you talk to the IIO?

No Title

Thanks qba.
Victory 2001, you don\'t need the finger prints for EAD. The Column finger prints on the EAD will be null. Atleast that is what I got. Hope this helps.
Have Fun.

What do I check on calling the IIO. I do not have the Receipt No. etc... Do I just give my name???

Please advice

Received the Receipt & EAD

Here are the details:

RD: July 11 2001
ND: Sep 2, 2001

EAD for spouse also approved !!

Received Receipts

for me and me wife...485-EAD-AP

MD : 07/13/01
RD : 07/16/01
ND : 08/29/01

Lawyer received all the receipts today in mail and faxed it to me. Will check the status on EAD\'s and AP\'s later tonight and keep u all posted.