leaving USA on advance parole w/ pending AOS application

motopokep

Hello, if a mother is here on a B2 tourist visa, whose US citizen daughter filed I-130 / I-485 package for mother, if mother files I-131 for advance parole, to visit her dying parent abroad, will she be allowed back into USA before her AOS interview? She has a valid B2, which I understand may become invalid due to pending I-130/I-485. Is having an advance parole pretty much a guarantee she'll be let back in here? Thanks.

1. The B1/B2 visa automatically becomes invalid once she stays beyond the authorized stay regardless of a pending AOS application. She will not be able to use that visitor’s visa again.

2. Admission or re-admission is never guaranteed even with an approved AP on hand. The form instructions clearly calls this out where it says:

WARNING: The document does not entitle you to be paroled into the United States; a separate discretionary decision on a request for parole will be made when you arrive at a port-of-entry upon your return.

Thank, I read that in the instructions. I am basically looking for people who had experience coming back to USA in similar situation to comment if they were not let back in even though they had advance parole document.