LAX POE - RTD - Experiences

ccordova624

Registered Users (C)
Hello Everybody,

My father is returning to the US trought LAX with a RTD. He is an asylee and his GC still pending.

Does anybody have any experiences in POE LAX? good or bad? How the officer are in that Airport?

My father speaks limited English, his first language is Spanish... would that cause any problems? Can he request a spanish speaker officer in the secondary inspection?

He is coming from a neighboor country of the COP. He went there to visit his eldery mother, that happened to be in that neighboor country for the graduation of my cousing.

Any experiences, comments be appreiated.

Thanks,

ccordova624 said:
Hello Everybody,

My father is returning to the US trought LAX with a RTD. He is an asylee and his GC still pending.

Does anybody have any experiences in POE LAX? good or bad? How the officer are in that Airport?

My father speaks limited English, his first language is Spanish... would that cause any problems? Can he request a spanish speaker officer in the secondary inspection?

He is coming from a neighboor country of the COP. He went there to visit his eldery mother, that happened to be in that neighboor country for the graduation of my cousing.

Any experiences, comments be appreiated.

Thanks,
We are here in California man, everyone knows spanish(except me) but don't worry. LAX officers are fine they wont give him a hard time. it will be smoth. I have traveld thru LAX everytime never got into any problem. Last time they guys even told me they dont have that Black room anymore. Just by the Kiosk they will ask him some simple questions like where were you and what are you doing here and this and that. Nothin hard. Answers are like Yes and No. So be sure It will be fine.

Nas