1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lawyer to look over papers

Discussion in 'Family Based Green Card -Through Marriage/Relative' started by raj_3808, Jan 3, 2018.

  1. raj_3808

    raj_3808 New Member

    I am thinking of hiring a lawyer to look over one set of I130 that I will be filling in. They will charge me $300. Is that a good idea. Anybody do that Thanks
  2. George67

    George67 Member

    Yes, the fee is reasonable. Make sure to do some research about the lawyer.

Share This Page