Lawrence, MA - N-400 Timeline

Mutang

Registered Users (C)
Folks,

I am starting a new thread for postings for Lawrence, MA N-400 filers. Please note this thread is for Lawrence, MA filers only. The Lawrence, MA Field Office caters to the counties of Berkshire, Essex, Franklin, Hampden, Hampshire, Middlesex, and Worcester.

Mustang
-----------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
Mustang - N-400

Here are my details:

N-400 Timeline
---------------
DO: Lawrence, MA

07/05/2009 : N-400 sent to Lewisville, TX
07/08/2009 : Priority Date
08/04/2009 : FP Done
08/13/2009: Status update "sent for standard interview..."
08/31/2009 : Yellow Letter Received
11/04/2009 : Interview Date
xx/xx/20xx : Oath Letter
xx/xx/20xx : Oath Date

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is mine - but I 'am not sure whether my IL will be in Manchester or Lawrence
I did my FP in Lawrence

Lawrence FP

Aug 14th - N-400 application sent to Lewisville, TX
Aug 20th - Application received by USCIS
Aug 20th - Priority date
Aug 23st - Check encashed
Aug 25th - I797C Notice of Action Received with Case #
Aug 26th - FP letter received Appointment on Sept 15th in Lawrence
Sep 15th - FP appointment in Lawrence MA
Sep 11th - FP appointment rescheduling letter received because office is closed on 15th
Sep 29th - NEW FP appointment in Lawerence MA

Some info on the Lawrence office from my recent FP there:

The facility is nice and new, with lots of space. I was processed and out the door after the FP in about 5 minutes - definitely a new record for me!

Some advice for others who go there in the future:

* Lawrence can be a confusing drive if you don't know the area. Use a GPS if you have one, because the building is a good distance from I-495 and there are plenty of ways to get lost (and lots of oneway streets too, ugh).
* The Museum parking garage was very close by (about a block) and cost only $1.50 for under 30 mins. There were some meters nearby but all were full that I could see.
* The Museum parking garage only takes cash, I believe. They had a sign that said as much, anyway.

Aug 20th - Priority date
Sep 11th - FP appointment rescheduling letter received because office is closed on 15th
Sep 29th - FP done. In and out in 10 minutes, very professional, courteous and efficient staff. Yes that is correct. Cant believe how easy and efficient the whole thing was. Parking is a problem. Parked on the street.

Aug 20th - Priority date
Sep 29th - FP done. In and out in 10 minutes, very professional, courteous and efficient staff. Yes that is correct. Cant believe how easy and efficient the whole thing was. Parking is a problem. Parked on the street.

Closed Parking garage is available few blocks from the center and its cheap relatively speaking and I paid around 1.50$ - street parking will be a premium during snowy days in that part of the town

Here are my details:

N-400 Timeline
---------------
DO: Lawrence, MA

07/05/2009 : N-400 sent to Lewisville, TX
07/08/2009 : Priority Date
08/04/2009 : FP Done
08/13/2009: Status update "sent for standard interview..."
08/31/2009 : Yellow Letter Received
xx/xx/20xx : Interview Date
xx/xx/20xx : Oath Letter
xx/xx/20xx : Oath Date
Hi, Can you share your GC approval date? any update on your ID?

Closed Parking garage is available few blocks from the center and its cheap relatively speaking and I paid around 1.50$ - street parking will be a premium during snowy days in that part of the town

It is on Nov 4th, 2009. I am sorry for the delayed response.

Aug 20th - Priority date
Oct 17th - Interview letter received
Nov 19th - Interview scheduled @ Lawrence MA

Anyone has any pointers for interviews in Lawrence MA?

Aug 20th - Priority date
Oct 17th - Interview letter received
Nov 19th - Interview scheduled @ Lawrence MA

Anyone has any pointers for interviews in Lawrence MA?

I saw few posts about the interview at this place, check on Boston thread for details. One advantage of this place (as per ash29) is that there is a possibility of same day oath. Anyway, congratulations and good luck for your interview!

A couple of questions for everybody who know anything about interview in Lawrence:
Was it easy to find a parking place? I can not do parallel parking. Does anybody have a parking suggestion?
How bad is 495 in the morning around 10 AM?
Do they have the same day oath? Does anybody know oath dates schedule in Lawrence?

Good Luck to everybody who has an interview next week. My interview is in Lawrence on November 9, and I will share my experience.

Doesn't it feel good to be at the end of this journey?
Edit/Delete Message

A couple of questions for everybody who know anything about interview in Lawrence:
Was it easy to find a parking place? I can not do parallel parking. Does anybody have a parking suggestion?
How bad is 495 in the morning around 10 AM?
Do they have the same day oath? Does anybody know oath dates schedule in Lawrence?

Good Luck to everybody who has an interview next week. My interview is in Lawrence on November 9, and I will share my experience.

Doesn't it feel good to be at the end of this journey?
Edit/Delete Message

1) Parking is few blocks away (5 minutes to walk) you have a nice garage parking - and I paid 1.50 for 45 minutes
2) Traffic on 495 north is mostly against the traffic (also depends are where you are starting from) -

do not know other details about oath or interview yet

Good Luck

I saw few posts about the interview at this place, check on Boston thread for details. One advantage of this place (as per ash29) is that there is a possibility of same day oath. Anyway, congratulations and good luck for your interview!

Mutang,

Good Luck for November 4! Hope you are right and the oath will be the same day. Please, let us know all details of your interview experience!

I will go to Boston thread and ask ash 29 to share the experience. If that happens, hopefully you will learn about the same day oath.

Good Luck Again!

1) Parking is few blocks away (5 minutes to walk) you have a nice garage parking - and I paid 1.50 for 45 minutes
2) Traffic on 495 north is mostly against the traffic (also depends are where you are starting from) -

do not know other details about oath or interview yet

Good Luck

What was the address of the garage parking? I have found a couple of likely candidates - thanks to Google Maps/Street View:

1) Lawrence Downtown Parking - 2 Lawrence St, Lawrence, MA
2) Buckley Garage - 99 Amesbury St, Lawrence, MA

I think you are talking about the first one? Can you confirm?

My daily commute is on 495 ... there is never any traffic most of the time ... but if there is ever an accident, it can easily delay you by a few hrs. I have a 1 hr (normal commute)... my interview is at 11.00am - I plan to start at 8.00am ... probably reach there nice and early and grab some vanilla chai/hash browns at the Dunkin donuts... :)

Will definitely post my experience ...