Latest NSC time processing report

alanpero1

Registered Users (C)
Attached is the last time processing report issued by NSC. The date for us has not changed: 9/30/1998

Last edited by a moderator:
What does 09/30 date means? Can you explain to me please. I am not sure.
tnx, irina
my RD is aug 1998

Explanation

Explanation of the meaning of date reported is at the end of the document:

* Date in Process is the receipt date of the most recently received cases being processed. If your case was received by the NSC before this date and you have not received a notice of approval or denial, request for evidence or intent to deny, feel free to inquire about case status. If your case was not receipted prior to this date, please do not inquire as doing so may slow processing. Note: Fingerprint notices are generally issued 30-120 days after receipt of N-400 cases; 30-180 days after receipt for I-485 cases; and 30-60 days after receipt for I-821 and I-817 cases.
** Child must be under 21 years old and unmarried
*** Refers to the block checked in part 2 of the petition
**** This date is approximate. Applications may not be worked in received-date order due to the requirement to obtain criminal background check results and the A-File.
^ You may inquire at any time if a dependent will turn age 21 within two months.
^^ Applications filed with I-129 petitions will be processed concurrently with the petition.

For our cases, 9/30/98 is the receipt date of the most recently cases being processed. Also the **** note applies to us.

So, how do I inquire about status of my case? I was in Federal Plaza twice - no answer. I sent letters to senarors - still nothing yet... What else can I do? I would go to the layer, but I don't think they will be able to do any good at this point. At least other than writing letters(which I can do myself)

annv

I would call NSC, and would also send a letter to NSC attaching copy of the I-485 receipt and their Time Procesing Report.
Is your local office in the Federal Plaza? If so, most likely they are not going to help too much. Your application is in NSC.
Your letter to Congressperson is going to work, just give them some more time.
Also take in mind the **** note: Applications may not be worked in received date order due to the requirement to obtain A file. Good luck

Last edited by a moderator:
When did you send you letter to congress? You can follow up by calling a senator's office and ask to speak to the staff member in charge of immigration casework.