Latest Fillable version of I-485 and I-G325A

ryy

Registered Users (C)
Anybody has latest fillable version of I-485 form (Rev. 04/22/05) and I-G325A (Rev. 05/31/05) to share? I really appreciate your help.

On the latest form, it says "prior editions may be used till 9/30/05"? Do you think it is safe if I use old fillable versions? "Prior editions" mean all prior versions or just 2004 version. UCIS only makes one version per year?

ryy said:
Anybody has latest fillable version of I-485 form (Rev. 04/22/05) and I-G325A (Rev. 05/31/05) to share? I really appreciate your help.

On the latest form, it says "prior editions may be used till 9/30/05"? Do you think it is safe if I use old fillable versions? "Prior editions" mean all prior versions or just 2004 version. UCIS only makes one version per year?

There are no fillable versions of I-485 and G-325A. All forms are downloaded from http://uscis.gov/graphics/formsfee/forms/index.htm

Prior versions mean all versions older than the revision dated mentioned at the botton of each form. If you have latest forms, why would you want to use older ones??

AND.... Please avoid multiple postings.

Last edited by a moderator: